• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Things are going great. The numbers coming out this week will be some of the best ever from what we're hearing. With that said, there still won't be any new classes for this year, and I'm starting to hear that there may not be any next year either. Hopefully the second part changes and we do some modest hiring next year. Until Age 65 kicks in though, I don't forsee much in the way of hiring, they will just continue to do more with less.

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys. 2012 is the most likely time that any hiring will be done.

Flying with a interview team member. Sounds like 2 classes possible in Oct. Folks in pool will be "interviewed" again, not to see if they would fit the SWA model, they have already done that. It is to make sure nothing has changed since they were put in the pool. Take it for what it is worth.

Flying with a interview team member. Sounds like 2 classes possible in Oct. Folks in pool will be "interviewed" again, not to see if they would fit the SWA model, they have already done that. It is to make sure nothing has changed since they were put in the pool. Take it for what it is worth.

Like the sound of that. Hope it pans out!!:D

They've continued to tell us over and over again how overstaffed we will be after Labor Day, and you think we're going to run new classes going into the slowest part of the year so that we are even MORE overstaffed? Sorry, I'm just not seeing it.

Latest resources

Back