• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa hiring 140 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What?! Wait a minute.... you mean your name ISN'T really Ty Webb? Damn! I guess I shouldn't mail those letters to all the "Ty Webbs" I found in the phone book...

Bubba

No . . . . But thanks for all the magazine subscriptions and pizzas . . . . They've helped pass the time recently. :D

That's just my "screen name", you know, from my early days in "movies".
Jackie Treehorn came up with it . . . Jackie makes a hell of a white russian.

;)

OK, Kevin, if that's how you want to play it. Pretty cowardly, especially coming from one of the guys who thought it was OK to post all my personal data.

PS., Your buddy Chad says Hi! :laugh:

Now that's funny right there. 1 to Ty.:laugh:

i know some hires from the 90's who are pretty friggin sharp, and made a pretty smart move too.

Not if you haven't spent $5K - $8K for a type rating. PFT at its finest.

It's actually worse than pay for training....

At least at outfits like Gulfstream and Miami Air, which were founded by Eastern Scabs, they let you buy the uniform and log time in the aircraft.....

Sadly, for guys like Fudgepacker, just because you buy the Type you may still get shot down in the Interview, background check or as in Fudge's case, guys who knew you in the military can pass on the negative Intel to the Chief Pilots review board......

Fudge fell for the ol PFI. (pay for the interview)

It's worth the risk as long as you don't burn your bridges in the Military....Right Fudge?

It's actually worse than pay for training....PFI. (pay for the interview)

Wow, Sacka. You're actually posting the truth. Except I refused to pay $8K to qualify for an interview.

Latest resources

Back