SWA going against McCaskill Bond?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gen,

You are correct about the other employee groups, but both Pilot groups are leading the other groups. The ..., dispatchers, ... are all waiting on us.

Actually, we're waiting to get our CBA done prior to any integration talks.

General Lee, do you ever get tired of yourself?? Just wondering...

Of course, that's why he/she has several other, equally worthless personas here on FI.

Maybe when he/she gets out of puberty, he/she will get a boyfriend/girlfriend and a job, leaving him/her less time to annoy the adults by posing as an airline pilot. "Virtual" airlines don't count....

Of course, that's why he/she has several other, equally worthless personas here on FI.

Maybe when he/she gets out of puberty, he/she will get a boyfriend/girlfriend and a job, leaving him/her less time to annoy the adults by posing as an airline pilot. "Virtual" airlines don't count....

Just curious, I am kind of new to this forum. After a few days it sure seemed to me that OYS and the General were very similar in their posts in a lot of ways. Not to mention they kept citing each others posts for some sort of affirmation or support. Then I noticed when one would be on the forum, the other would disappear. Then when the other reappeared, the other would be gone. They are both equally not playing with a full deck. I talked with some Airtran buds about it and they laughed saying that they are one and the same and they don't work at Delta at all. He is a she and a junior pissed off Airtran chick. Now that made a little more sense. If they actually integrate, which am doubting more and more, I hope the fence around ATL is higher than the control tower. I wouldn't want her anywhere near my cockpit.

Just curious, I am kind of new to this forum. After a few days it sure seemed to me that OYS and the General were very similar in their posts in a lot of ways. Not to mention they kept citing each others posts for some sort of affirmation or support. Then I noticed when one would be on the forum, the other would disappear. Then when the other reappeared, the other would be gone. They are both equally not playing with a full deck. I talked with some Airtran buds about it and they laughed saying that they are one and the same and they don't work at Delta at all. He is a she and a junior pissed off Airtran chick. Now that made a little more sense. If they actually integrate, which am doubting more and more, I hope the fence around ATL is higher than the control tower. I wouldn't want her anywhere near my cockpit.

Interesting, you use the same language as that loud mouth chick "Vixen", whom hasn't posted here for awhile, which incidentally is about the same time you starting chiming in.

First acting like an angry chick and then calling out the General who has been on this board since its inception? I still remember him and Ty sparring 10 years ago. I may make silly fecal jokes but at least I don't have a gender identity crisis like you. We need to start calling you Buffalo Bill, from Silence of the Lambs.

Sacha

You will find that flight info is infested with children that don't have much of a real grip on the world of the workforce. Most of the vocal geniuses aren't even working.

So far we have a good ole boy who's infatuated with The Dukes of Hazzard and a chick that wants to pack it in his "six"

We got a chick that's infatuated with a dude that's infatuated with the dukes of hazzard and has an affinity for strap-ons.

We got a guy that prances around like a little yippy dog saying things like "yeah jue really got'em goot on dat won mang" whenever some airtranny snorts at a SWA pilot.

We got another poster that has an insane infatuation with poop.

And of course we have the Tranny Mec moles that come here to give us all the delicious info we would ever want to know about the dysfunctionality that is their MEC.

Once again, Airtran MEC. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! From the bottom of my heart for voting this thing down. You will never know how happy you've made 6000 plus Real Southwest Pilots. Good luck in your future endeavors. You will always be welcome on my jumpseat when you're commuting to MKE out of ATL on SWA. And if we're ever on an overnight together the drinks are on me!!!

:pimp:

Rf65

You get the OSW tattoo yet? There is a shop down in Dallas that will give you a discount with the SW badge.
Actually I'm glad I held off as it looks like I won't need it.

The Airtran pilots won't be bullied and they won't be bought. They will have to be dealt with as equal partners.

Now that it is clear that neither SWAPA or SWA supports pay equity for Airtran pilots, the argument that they will get a windfall because of SWAPA or SWA is a moot point. If the Airtran pilots achieve pay equity it will be because they demanded it and earned it. So much for the pay disparity argument.

Management should never have put their snout in this labor issue, by doing so they have shown their hand and any semblance of fair treatment is now gone.

Their is a process for a fair integration and that process should be respected by all sides.

IMO, the Airtran MEC must make it perfectly clear to SWA management that the success or failure of this merger (save the purchased v. merger line, because it's not relevant) depends on whether or not management can treat each employee equally, regardless of pre-merger status.

I would remind SWA management that the Airtran pilots will not sit idly by and be treated as second class citizens. If they are, SWA will receive a very public and very cold welcome in Atlanta.

The path forward should be clear to all involved, respect the process. Those that fail to respect a process which treats all parties fairly will ultimately reap a bitter harvest.

Um, can I hear a hallelujah?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back