• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA going against McCaskill Bond?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious, I am kind of new to this forum. After a few days it sure seemed to me that OYS and the General were very similar in their posts in a lot of ways. Not to mention they kept citing each others posts for some sort of affirmation or support. Then I noticed when one would be on the forum, the other would disappear. Then when the other reappeared, the other would be gone. They are both equally not playing with a full deck. I talked with some Airtran buds about it and they laughed saying that they are one and the same and they don't work at Delta at all. He is a she and a junior pissed off Airtran chick. Now that made a little more sense. If they actually integrate, which am doubting more and more, I hope the fence around ATL is higher than the control tower. I wouldn't want her anywhere near my cockpit.

Sacha,

OYS and I do write in a similar fashion, which is uncanny since I didn't think there was another genius out there that could express his thoughts in such a direct way. We are one in the same, and an airtran "chick?" That's like saying you actually understand how to fly International routes, which we all know isn't true. Get real. He and I do correspond via PM, and we agree on most topics, especially the one on your upcoming arbitration. It will be FUN to watch. Welcome to ATL. An Airtran CHICK? Your "friends" said that? AH HA HA AH HA!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Sorry!

Um, can I hear a hallelujah?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Again, either you are either a biased Airtran pilot or a bored delta pilot with nothing better to do but act as a spark plug. What you are doing is morally wrong.

Please, take some time to reflect on your life and level of maturity. You may be doing others harm by you posts. Your actions are disingenuous and most likely designed to do harm for the sole purpose of your entertainment.

I would remind SWA management that the Airtran pilots will not sit idly by and be treated as second class citizens. If they are, SWA will receive a very public and very cold welcome in Atlanta.

Sounds a lot like what the Frontier guys said about SWA starting DEN service.

If SWAPA truly felt confident in their position they wouldn't be running around kissing up to management and trying to bully the Airtran pilots out of their right to a fair and equitable integration. .

Their right? You sound like Al Sharpton preaching about "our rights" to free Gubment money.

Just because you want something doesn't mean you're entitled to it.

True, however SWA didn't own Frontier and have to rely on them at the DEN station like they will when they come to ATL.

You mean kinda like the way we had to rely on ATA in MDW?
I think everyone except the ATA pilots are kind of happy with the way that deal turned out.

You mean kinda like the way we had to rely on ATA in MDW?
I think everyone except the ATA pilots are kind of happy with the way that deal turned out.

You'll see, lol! I hear you've already managed to piss off our mechanics to the point that they've brought Mr. Stephen Kolski, our former great adversary out of retirement to represent them. The F/As and other groups are coming up soon too to feel the true "LUV". Welcome to ATL, sucka!!!!

Their right? You sound like Al Sharpton preaching about "our rights" to free Gubment money.

Just because you want something doesn't mean you're entitled to it.

So you are against a fair and equitable integration, because you fear it. You recognize that a third party nuetral wont let SWAPA steal seniority from the Airtran pilots. Got it. SWAPA's insecurity is transparent.:laugh:

SWAPA and SWA aren't giving the Airtran pilots anything, zero, zilch. If the Airtran pilots get pay parity it will only be because they demanded it. It will have nothing to do with anything Southwest pilots bring to the table.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back