• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA goes after RJs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to say it ... But... Because of this thread I automatically look at delta and southwest pilots as ******************************bags... And I have close friends at both... Makes for great reading/entertainment though! Well done!
This is a classic she said/she said...

I hate to say it ... But... Because of this thread I automatically look at delta and southwest pilots as ******************************bags... And I have close friends at both... Makes for great reading/entertainment though! Well done!
This is a classic she said/she said...

Great generalizations. Yeah, everyone who flies for the airlines you WISH you could fly for are D-bags...... Greeaaattt. You're special.....

As Chris Rock says, "What are you? Igna-int?" You appear to be...

Bye Bye----General Lee

yep generalizations... both sides spin the same BS... neither will ever admit that the other has made mistakes and neither will compliment the other on the gains they have made... so therefore you all come off as arrogant a--holes... and i'm speaking purely off this website... airliners.net guys are not nearly as wound tight... but thats what makes this site so much fun!
all airlines have brought us to where we are today... no one is allowed to toot their own horn... bunch a donkeys comparing who takes a better dump... carry on...

We do not talk about who takes prettier sh/ts.
Everyone already knows that I do.
Delta pilots either piss ex sundaes out their arse or crew meals have them popping out little pellets like guinea pigs make.
They say that delta modeled their hat after a SWA pilot who took a dump by the volleyball net outside the layover hotel in Tampa

Well scoot's hat at least

yep generalizations... both sides spin the same BS... neither will ever admit that the other has made mistakes and neither will compliment the other on the gains they have made... so therefore you all come off as arrogant a--holes... and i'm speaking purely off this website... airliners.net guys are not nearly as wound tight... but thats what makes this site so much fun!
all airlines have brought us to where we are today... no one is allowed to toot their own horn... bunch a donkeys comparing who takes a better dump... carry on...

Fantastic insight George Will..... Wow, I feel greatness just reading your summary. Wait for it, wait for it, yep, I farted. Thank you.

And it's great you enjoy towing banners.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Delta pilots either piss ex sundaes out their arse or crew meals have them popping out little pellets like guinea pigs make.
They say that delta modeled their hat after a SWA pilot who took a dump by the volleyball net outside the layover hotel in Tampa

Check it out, Wavey is high on dope!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Come on sellout. Just admit it. For decades you pay for training trolls lowered the bar! Then you justify taking one of those RJ jobs you so despise!
Save your cute talk to the guys at the gym. I'm sure the only other thing more pathetic than your bragging rights, are you in a workout "T"!

Latest resources

Back