• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA goes after RJs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? You post newspaper articles speculating something which never happened? That's the best you got? Ha ha ha. Come on genital. Look at who the surviving airline is. See the flag? Look at the size of our operation compared to Phoenix. There's your answer!

Really? You post newspaper articles speculating something which never happened? That's the best you got? Ha ha ha. Come on genital. Look at who the surviving airline is. See the flag? Look at the size of our operation compared to Phoenix. There's your answer!

Uhhhhh, it's the ACTUAL award too from Nicolau himself. Re-read it, or just wait for the upcoming first arbitration panel for the Westies.

The funny part of this whole deal is how you claim the NIC award doesn't count because you didn't get a joint contract. It sure seems that after the NIC award came out, a certain side (you know which one) made it very difficult to get a joint contract, asking for the Moon, knowing the ramifications. You guys are a bunch of chumps, and the next arbitration panel will figure you out. Can't wait!

Bye Bye---General Lee

If you weren't so interested in deflecting on my obvious troll status, you might realize that I made a good point and answered your question honestly.

SWA was 110% committed and poised to take over East side domestic flying anticipating your demise.

If it weren't for america west, you'd be in the unemployment line, I'd be a captain, (air tran probably wouldn't have been bought), and customers out east would be happier:)

Yep, and when that didn't happen southwest turned to Denver and attempted to screw a local carrier.

Latest resources

Back