• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA goes after RJs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Make no mistake-I don't believe for a minute that PCL or any other self professed tranny union goon was truly pro pilot. Otherwise they wouldn't have been s*cking eastern scab wanker from their Flt ops mgt team. MGT says, "Eastern Scab?"

You almost got it right Room...

It's Eastern Scab c*m guzzling wanker! Get it right next time.

This guy is the biggest ALPO doosh around. He doesn't have the intelligence to think outside the box. Never has, never will.

Good thing he's selling Single Wides in West GA. Hopefully he can move up to Double Wides soon. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with Roomwithaview, but he seems awfully angry every time he posts. Is he always this way, or is his righteous fury something recent? He doesn't seem very happy.

Most of these pay for training sellouts are angry. They had to lower themselves and the bar and are looking for justification.
Their whole schtick is kinda comical.

The Representation Department and the Collective Bargaining Committee work together to craft an overall strategy, but MECs do have the autonomy to set their own goals in bargaining.

Obviously...

1780(+/-) AT pilots bear witness to that fact...When they were not allowed to have a say/VOTE on their own future!

Last edited:
Make sure to bitch to your Congressman the next time he does his job and votes on something on your behalf. :rolleyes:

Good for you guys, Bill. Believe me when I say I'm genuinely ecstatic that DAL and the rest of the big boys have finally come out of the BK car wash and are FINALLY adding something substantive to Industry pilot pay compensation pool. It's making it much easier for us (or should be) to make our case for better pay, QOL and bennies.

It's tough shouldering that responsibility on your own while the rest of the industry is in the tank. But, YOU'RE WELCOME for keeping the bar UP for the last umpteen years.

Holy sh1t! Easy there Punkin, the BK car wash lasted about half the number of years that your airline was an absolute ANCHOR on wages and retirement. And that was BANKRUPTCY! Let that sink in for a sec. 20+ years pal. And the old guys leaving with lotsa stock doesn't make it right (Howr that work out for you? Or say a SWA new hire? What can they look forward to?)

Big picture: 20,000 ft view: You've been around half as long as the legacies. Their first 40 years looked a lot like SWA's. Now you all get to deal with the next 40. If you think it looks like the last 40, you're lying to yourself. Good luck.

Stock options sure do help pay the mortgage though

So if means justify the end, what's wrong with RJs? Or for that matter crossing a picket line? Don't get me wrong, I loathe those two things. But if those were what put certain pilots ahead would you be ok with it? That's exactly what your post suggests. Also, you quoted a very good point that PCL made: you don't deserve any credit for holding the bar. Your airline helped tear it down to begin with (to exactly where you were), and you've never surpassed where the bar had been set.

Big picture: Our Country's economy could not run on SWA alone. If we had to theorize a way SWA could do it, there would be no version of it that did not include outsourcing. Sorry. I know you believe you're all scope Christ figures, but you forget your history. We had regulation, and we had small airlines, and for some reason it was abandoned. If SWA quadrupled destinations and kept it all in house, it would be torn down by the next version of SWA.

Airlines are like a family. We don't like each other, but still family. SWA is an embarrassment to the family. You can't get your compliance sh1t right, can't [wont] fly different airplanes, and you can't do business with any sort of rules that would apply to all. That is going to bite your ass at some point.

Last edited:
You guys realize that most pilots just go to whatever airline hires them right? There isn't much targeted selection in this business, so this whole "my airline is better than yours" garbage is wasted testosterone. We are all just guys trying to make a living, spend as much time at home with the family as possible. As long as the paycheck cashes every week I don't care what happens at any other airline. I'm happy for their success (even the ones that furloughed me).

Calm down everybody. We need to keep the medical to make it to 65.

You guys realize that most pilots just go to whatever airline hires them right? There isn't much targeted selection in this business, so this whole "my airline is better than yours" garbage is wasted testosterone. We are all just guys trying to make a living, spend as much time at home with the family as possible. As long as the paycheck cashes every week I don't care what happens at any other airline. I'm happy for their success (even the ones that furloughed me).

Your almost right FA. But there are some that can't get hired at certain airlines and never would even get a call. Things like not college degree for some, or being fired at another 121 carrier. But other than that, you're right.

Latest resources

Back