• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA FO Pay Rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can thank SWAPA for that huge pay bump.

Pay bump? What pay bump? Ohhhh....the one most of us will see in 2015? Yeahhhh.

Please, keep providing unsolicited "you're welcomes" in the terminals, crew busses and elsewhere. It comes off as conceited, arrogant, pompous and makes it easier to pinpoint the imbiciles right off the bat.

I still believe that Southwest is a good company with a lot of great people. If anybody is to blame for its eventual downfall, that small percentage described above have only to look as far as the closest mirror.

Pride preceedeth the fall.

Stay classy jimmy.

Love how a simple honest question got turned into this, you guys are pathetic! When I retire in 25 years, you guys will still be bickering about this stupid crap!!! Fly with any of the 23k guys and start a conversation about "Morris", same crap and that was 20 years ago!

The mergers are not done, you may want to save some of your hatred!

KBB

Really? In that case, he violated federal law in a very serious way. Maybe you should check with Gary before you start crediting him with things that would land him in jail. Anti-trust laws are serious business.

If you don't want be labeled an idiot, you shouldn't post idiotic things^^^

Pay bump? What pay bump? Ohhhh....the one most of us will see in 2015? Yeahhhh.

Please, keep providing unsolicited "you're welcomes" in the terminals, crew busses and elsewhere. It comes off as conceited, arrogant, pompous and makes it easier to pinpoint the imbiciles right off the bat.

I still believe that Southwest is a good company with a lot of great people. If anybody is to blame for its eventual downfall, that small percentage described above have only to look as far as the closest mirror.

Pride preceedeth the fall.

Stay classy jimmy.

Really,

95% Strike vote.

No progress whatsoever with your management....

Them all of sudden post announcement.

Boom... 30% Pay Raise right before Christmas????

Yeah, that pay bump... Remember???

Have to agree with Jimmy on this one.

SW announces purchase, then a new contract on the table.

It would have been another year before AAI would have had anything to vote on. Management was pulling a complete Heisman. Payrates weren't even close to being done.

The AAI CEO had to clean up his house for the sale. Pretty simple. AAI could easily still be working under the old payrates.....NOW!

Hey, I was just illustrating that even WITH the bump in pay, my FO peer at SWA cleans my clock financially. It's all about those trip thingies. They lead to a bigger pay day then the rate.

Really,

95% Strike vote.

No progress whatsoever with your management....

Them all of sudden post announcement.

Boom... 30% Pay Raise right before Christmas????

Yeah, that pay bump... Remember???

Just more of the lottery winnings... Yea!

Thank You!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back