Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA discriminates against pretty chicks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please do not bad mouth Strippers, In that I mean, these girls are not strippers, the only way I would give them money in a strip joint would be to get them out of my face! (or to give them a quarter in the Bathroom for that cheap cologne, they would not even be allowed to serve you the drinks...They're not even close to being strippers! Like they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the holder", and I think you could still see that "Chin Bump" through the paper bag! Their's not enough Bourbn in Deja Vu to let them on my lap!
KBB

LOL, well said! I didn't mean to bad mouth strippers in general. However, we all know the average strip joint and their average "product" is pretty bad. Personally, I have been known to enjoy my time at a good establishment every now and then. I will just say this, vive le Montreal! Now that place has the goods! Not to mention the food to go with it. :beer:

Stupid attention seeking whores! The only thing woman are good for are fetching beers and cookings steaks! If they cant do that then they are useless!

Both sets parents need to get together and slap each other senseless for failing so miserably as parents.

It was great the way the camera started at the dark haired girls feet, shot up to her fat waist, ended with her bloated, bumpy face--as if to ask the question....You think you are pretty?????WTF

yeah....they also focused on her very NERVOUS hand movements (maybe because she was lying?) and I liked the shoe to stretch pants to sweater pan.....trying to prove she was dressed like a fat 80s girl?

Please do not bad mouth Strippers, In that I mean, these girls are not strippers, the only way I would give them money in a strip joint would be to get them out of my face! (or to give them a quarter in the Bathroom for that cheap cologne, they would not even be allowed to serve you the drinks...They're not even close to being strippers! Like they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the holder", and I think you could still see that "Chin Bump" through the paper bag! Their's not enough Bourbn in Deja Vu to let them on my lap!
KBB
True words spoken from a man who is not afraid to speak them...

Stupid attention seeking whores! The only thing woman are good for are fetching beers and cookings steaks! If they cant do that then they are useless!

True, never even should have let them vote.

Some guy should use that thing on her chin as an aiming point.

If you people don't think that pretty girls are discriminated against,you need your head examined very thoroughly. Many people are resentful towards those of us that are good looking. It happens very often in this industry especially.

Oh, and the guys making fun of these two are probably the same guys who wear white tennies with blue jeans. LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back