Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA discriminates against pretty chicks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL, well said! I didn't mean to bad mouth strippers in general. However, we all know the average strip joint and their average "product" is pretty bad. Personally, I have been known to enjoy my time at a good establishment every now and then. I will just say this, vive le Montreal! Now that place has the goods! Not to mention the food to go with it. :beer:
Raskal,

I don't think they are tallking about Chippendale's dancers. Most of these guys are talking about female strippers!

Last edited:
Pocono: Enlighten a middle aged man. What is wrong with wearing tennis shoes with jeans?

FJ

Absolutely nothing, unless you are trying to be one of them metro-sexuals. I tried that once. Went into a dressing room with some metro-sexual type clothing and tried it all on. Felt like a damn fool. Put my Wranglers and white tennis shoes back on and walked out proudly!
As for those two ditsy chicks, if I was their daddy...!

If you people don't think that pretty girls are discriminated against,you need your head examined very thoroughly. Many people are resentful towards those of us that are good looking. It happens very often in this industry especially.

Oh, and the guys making fun of these two are probably the same guys who wear white tennies with blue jeans. LOL
Ahhhh.... I love how you use "we" when defending these two c#m dumpsters. Got a little man crush on your self do ya?

Wow, those two are insanely and obviously out of their minds. Glad to see there is still some idiot somewhere defending them... the world is still intact!!!!

I saw a snippet of the interview that these two were granted on Today shortly after the incident. The blonde in particular was dumber than a bag of wet bowling balls.

Bottom line: these two gold-digging skanks caused a disturbance on board an air carrier aircraft and disobeyed the instructions of the flight crew (both of which are in direct violation of regulation). They try to justify their behavior by playing the "pretty discrimination" card. If that had been my ship, I'd have had everyone and everything strap down and don the masks, depress the cabin, open the door, and invite these two to GET OUT AND WALK!

Latest resources

Back