Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA discriminates against pretty chicks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I still don't understand why that one girl was not given water upon her request. Why not? Why not just give her water to shut her up? Bread and water - that's a reasonable expectation on any SWA flight. I'd be pi$$ed too if I couldn't get some dang water...

It was great the way the camera started at the dark haired girls feet, shot up to her fat waist, ended with her bloated, bumpy face--as if to ask the question....You think you are pretty?????WTF

I thought that part was awesome as well, even more awesome is the fact that she stood there and let the cameraman do it. I don't think she was even "aviation hot". :pimp: I still cannot get over the blonde's comment - "Nobody else, really, on the plane looked like us, except us." :puke:

... :pimp: I still cannot get over the blonde's comment - "Nobody else, really, on the plane looked like us, except us." :puke:

Yup, though she would've misspelled at least 4 of those words, 5 to 1 she would have written "...accept us".

Yeah, have a good life on the pole skank, hopefully you won't end up a lot lizard servicing truckers too early (and no, daddy doesn't count)

The brunette is chunky especially in the hips. That zit on her chin is growing out like a second head.

The blonde is just another future whore.

I'd still bang both em of tho...

tucker max

Epic book bro! Read 'I hope they serve beer in hell' on a deadhead from DTW-NRT. Tucker Max for President!

I think the brunette was discriminated against bc her right boob is bigger than her left...

I think the brunette was discriminated against bc her right boob is bigger than her left...

Apparently that is a common ailment among the stripper, uh sorry, exotic dancer population. It has to do with one breast always being mashed up against the pole (typically if they're right-handed, it's the left breast). Also, though less prevalent, it is also seen with Hooters waitresses. Like drug addiction this condition is also easily passed on during pregnancy, as is obviously the case here (it has to be, because unless she works in a Deja Vu as 'the ugly one' she sure as hell isn't a working girl). Also, from her condition, one could surmise that her mother is right-handed. :D

The truth is that SWA tried to make the brunette buy a second seat due to hear fatass taking up too much room and that chin zit freaking out the other pax. Why do fat ugly girls think theyre hot??? Its an f'ing epidemic spreading rapidly here in the states. These chicks need to take a trip overseas to be put in their place! Id much rather watch that 2girls1cup video than bang her! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Apparently that is a common ailment among the stripper, uh sorry, exotic dancer population. It has to do with one breast always being mashed up against the pole (typically if they're right-handed, it's the left breast). Also, though less prevalent, it is also seen with Hooters waitresses. Like drug addiction this condition is also easily passed on during pregnancy, as is obviously the case here (it has to be, because unless she works in a Deja Vu as 'the ugly one' she sure as hell isn't a working girl). Also, from her condition, one could surmise that her mother is right-handed. :D

Please do not bad mouth Strippers, In that I mean, these girls are not strippers, the only way I would give them money in a strip joint would be to get them out of my face! (or to give them a quarter in the Bathroom for that cheap cologne, they would not even be allowed to serve you the drinks...They're not even close to being strippers! Like they say, "Beauty is in the eye of the holder", and I think you could still see that "Chin Bump" through the paper bag! Their's not enough Bourbn in Deja Vu to let them on my lap!
KBB

Latest resources

Back