SWA DB today..Let us know if you get it

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyBoeingJets said:
Moderate amounts of caffeine, happy thoughts and lots of smiling. All within the constraints of being yourself. Your happy, positive side.
I am a complete coffee addict, but i didn't touch any te day of the interview. Your addreneline will have you jittery enough. It may sound silly but I drank a ton of water (because addreneline dehydrates you something fierce) and I went to the can at every opportunity. Between each interview I went to the "office" and gave myself two minutes to regroup.

I made a concerted effort to slow down and listen to everyone and not rush anything. I think it is very easy to let the situation take control - you are very excited and you want to perform well. This can kick in your fight or flight response and make you come accross as nervous, spastic or just too intenese. Everybody is differnt, but to keep myself (relativly) calm I stood whenever I could and focused on small physical things I can control (breathing, walking, etc)

Oh yeah, bring breath mints - adreneline also dries out your mouth and can give you serious kitten breath.

Got my rejection letter today. Not too surprised.

Guess third time ain't the charm. Good luck to all.

Very sorry to hear it. This business is a mystery to me, it truly is.

After I read your message, I checked my mailbox. Nothing yet, but then again it'd have farther to travel. Ack.

Nope, not that I'm aware of. I'm sure I would have gotten word from one or more of them if they had.

A letter 2 days after the decision board? Wow... that's pretty quick. Usually, it seems the calls go out just before the letters arrive. Sorry to hear the bad news.

shaking...

What are the chances that calls will go out before the weekend? I can't take much more of this...

Latest resources

Back