• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA DB today..Let us know if you get it

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indeed, I'm anxiously waiting. Whoever gets the first call, please let us know! (So we can panic. Heh.)

:D

Swa Db

I dont know how much more I can take. Im getting morning sickness and my cat doesnt love me anymore. As soon as somone finds out please post as soon as you can and good luck to all.

FYI, after the July decision board, it took 3-4 days before any calls started going out. This board had higher then normal numbers also so not quite sure what to expect. Anybody have confirmation that the board was the 16th or 17th? Good luck to everyone!

Big Iron

Sorry CA1900....I know your gonna jump when you see someone reply, just as I do. No call yet buddy.

I was just wondering, is the Decision Board always one day? I mean, that's a lot of people to go through in just one day. It seems like nobody here got a call today and nobody on my e-mail list of people I interviewed with got one either. So I was thinking that maybe it ran into a second day because so many people were interviewed. They did quite a few interviews in July....at least 3 weeks worth at roughly 12 a day.

When you guys find out you were successful (or before then, depending on your mood), I'm looking for a little guidance myself. Interviewing 15 Sep, and any info is helpful. Did some prep, so know all about the TMAAT and the LOI, but for those of you who just went through it, any survival tips? Good luck to all you guys, maybe I can be your F/O someday.

rtmcc74 said:
When you guys find out you were successful (or before then, depending on your mood), I'm looking for a little guidance myself. Interviewing 15 Sep, and any info is helpful. Did some prep, so know all about the TMAAT and the LOI, but for those of you who just went through it, any survival tips? Good luck to all you guys, maybe I can be your F/O someday.

Moderate amounts of caffeine, happy thoughts and lots of smiling. All within the constraints of being yourself. Your happy, positive side.

But I wouldn't go with the wacky, mad cap tricks found in the book "Nuts". Think enthusiasm while maintaining an underlying professional attitude.

IMHO, how you would interact with fellow employees in a typical work setting.

Latest resources

Back