Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetalc said:
Never mind. Exercise in futility.

Why is it an exercise in futility? I got your first response about being asked if I had "ever busted a check ride." If you read my post above, it says the same TYPE of questions, not the SAME questions. SWA has a certain number of "core competencies" that they are looking for when interviewing. Within these areas they develop questions that directly relate back to those areas, such as judgment. The core areas are the same - they change questions to relate to the job position.

Lequip said:
Glad to hear SWA is hiring the most qualified pilots. Nothing like some snot nosed low timer who thinks he is owed the world just because he is military. Maybe you should go build some more time before you want to try and roll with us Big Boys.

Hey $hit bisquit, do they have to pay your FO extra to fly with you....I guess you were the one that got beat up in school and had their lunch money taken from them. I bet your either short or have a small penis. My bet is probably both!

Dam, I sure am glad I have no desire to work at SWA. I think this process would be way too stressful for me.

Any phone calls going out yet with good news? All my buddies already got the bad letter and there has been nothing in my mail box yet. My mail is either slow or I'm waiting for a call, not sure. Sorry to hear about anyone getting a letter, mine might be on its' way...

Ring Ring

Ring Ring I am being allowed to continue the process! I have mixed emotions as I have been following this thread and know there are a lot of very great qualfied pilots who are very disappointed.

All who haven't been contacted, keep your cell phones charged.

Cheers and maybe some beers

Wow. There's a lot of guys in this thread that I've come to respect that haven't gotten the outcome they'd hoped for. I'm truly bummed for the guys like Hat, 1stCiv, Quag, CA1900 and the rest.

Best of luck in the future, guys. I really hope you all give it another go in a year or so!

And congrats to Luke's Dad, of course!

ForgedBlade said:
Any phone calls going out yet with good news? All my buddies already got the bad letter and there has been nothing in my mail box yet. My mail is either slow or I'm waiting for a call, not sure. Sorry to hear about anyone getting a letter, mine might be on its' way...

Forged,

Any word on how many ATA guys/guys are getting the good phone call?

Latest resources

Back