• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA DB today..Let us know if you get it

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed July 13. Don't know if any others in my group were called yet, but I think one is going to soon (if not already).

FlyBoeingJets said:
Forged,

Any word on how many ATA guys/guys are getting the good phone call?

Not many, and it's too bad. I know all five of us from 7/11 got shot down as did my friend who interview on 7/12. There are a few more that interviewed that week, but I think we are generally going elsewhere. I just interviewd at CAL and look forward to flying the 757 overseas again. Oh well, best of luck to everyone who gets on at SWA.

ForgedBlade said:
Not many, and it's too bad. I know all five of us from 7/11 got shot down as did my friend who interview on 7/12. There are a few more that interviewed that week, but I think we are generally going elsewhere. I just interviewd at CAL and look forward to flying the 757 overseas again. Oh well, best of luck to everyone who gets on at SWA.

I was not furloughed, just a displaced captain. I interviewed July 19, third time in eight years, rejection letter came last week. I'm probably done with that place.

I'm feelin kind of bad for Whataburger, all this has got to be hell on a guy who hasn't heard anything. I hope you get a call just because you've been waiting so long.

7/26 hummmm.
Was kind of thinking they might be calling in the order we interviewed. Another guy in my group hasn't heard anything either. We were 7/28.
No news isn't bad news.

Latest resources

Back