• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA asks their pilots to chill and stop harassing AirTran folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I stand corrected on 717/737 AT payscale, bad assumption and no black helicopter theories here. My point is still valid though, many airlines have different pay rates and none have a DFR problem or consider that a B scale. Simply put, if GK keeps AT's current 717 rates via SL with SWAPA, how is there any wrong doing?
Again, sorry for the confusion about AT payscales, just an honest mistake. That's what I get for posting vs just lurking:)

Last edited:
No problem, N1. It was an honest mistake and I realize you meant no harm.

What I'm more concerned about is the fact that SWAPA is spreading this rumor. What are they thinking?

I just said that was me, nothing doing with what SWAPA did, said, or thought. But keep searching and spinning facts to fuel you agenda! Flightinfo use to be about sharing info and learning about industry, now its black helicopters, airline bashing and dirt digging. Peace out everyone, I'm out and good luck to SW/AT guys and girls.

First off, we're in a male dominated job (I'd say profession but it hasn't been that for a very long time). Men are simply boys with larger endoskeletons. (Except for our vertically challenged brethren) We never have and never will grow up.

Second, I'm furloughed. I haven't turned a wheel in more than 2 years and won't turn one for another year. So don't worry about your family yet. Worry about your family when jackwagons like me finally get recalled after age 65 retirements resume. I want my wife to fly on my first revenue flight - but I don't like her very much. That's a joke folks; my wife is the greatest woman on earth - she has to be in order to tolerate me.

Third, this is fool central. We engage in long schlong contests here all of the time ... see bullet point one. Would you rather we estrogenize? Then we'd simply be having biggest camel toe contests.
I nominate FI post of the decade.

First off, we're in a male dominated job (I'd say profession but it hasn't been that for a very long time). Men are simply boys with larger endoskeletons. (Except for our vertically challenged brethren) We never have and never will grow up.

Second, I'm furloughed. I haven't turned a wheel in more than 2 years and won't turn one for another year. So don't worry about your family yet. Worry about your family when jackwagons like me finally get recalled after age 65 retirements resume. I want my wife to fly on my first revenue flight - but I don't like her very much. That's a joke folks; my wife is the greatest woman on earth - she has to be in order to tolerate me.

Third, this is fool central. We engage in long schlong contests here all of the time ... see bullet point one. Would you rather we estrogenize? Then we'd simply be having biggest camel toe contests.

So, I guess that is a natural segway into the question:

What would you rather have to see if you had no choice:

1. A huge schlong?

OR

2. A huge camel toe?

So, I guess that is a natural segway into the question:

What would you rather have to see if you had no choice:

1. A huge schlong?

OR

2. A huge camel toe?

How about a camel with a huge shlong?

I just said that was me, nothing doing with what SWAPA did, said, or thought. But keep searching and spinning facts to fuel you agenda! Flightinfo use to be about sharing info and learning about industry, now its black helicopters, airline bashing and dirt digging. Peace out everyone, I'm out and good luck to SW/AT guys and girls.

Brother post all you want. A lot of these idiots would want to fight with you if you said it was daylight out. The SWA pprune is ghe same way. Don't let them get to to.

Hope your back flying soon.

Latest resources

Back