SWA announcement on the 9th

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Note to AssWipe Airline Pilots:

There NEVER has been, nor will there EVER be, a "Big Announcement", at ANY Airline, anywhere. EVER.

You guys sound like the Fags and Hags in the F/A Crew Room for God's sake....

YKW

Jeez...

Did Santa p*ss in your Wheaties on Christmas Eve or did he just forget your Prozac prescription in your stocking...

Lighten up, Francis. ;)

Well...I wanted a Pony and a Radio Flyer and I didn't get either one. So now I am really angry.

And that Prozac idea is sounding better and better....But I think I'll just stick with the weed for now.

Seriously, everytime I hear about the "Big Announcement" I think of that character in the movie Airplane ( the guy swishing around making wise cracks behind Lloyd Bridges ) flitting about saying " OOoohhh, the Big Announcement is coming! The Big Announcement is coming!"

I know these sad truths now:

1) There is no Santa.

2) There is no "Big Announcement".

And, none of you will ever get your ponys or your wagons either.

I feel better. Now where did I put that little glass pipe.? I just had it right here dang it!

YKW

P.S. - If I had a wagon, or a Pony, and ANY of you Homo's touched it....I'd kill you.

Last edited:
For what its worth, I talked to Gary Kelly in the crewroom the other day and he told me that ATA was buying SWA and parking their airplanes.

ESPRIT

For what its worth, I talked to Gary Kelly in the crewroom the other day and he told me that ATA was buying SWA and parking their airplanes.

ESPRIT

But we can give them the opportunity to interview, that would only be fair - If they have a type in a 757 or an L1011 or something substantial along those lines.

Wow. Just... wow.

I think we're going to have to take the "Sky Gods" nickname away from DAL guys and hand it over to bravodude and his compatriots. :rolleyes:

I find it somewhat ironic that you and PCL-128 work for AIRTRAN and have nothing better to do then to bash SWA.

Take Care!!!!

I find it somewhat ironic that you and PCL-128 work for AIRTRAN and have nothing better to do then to bash SWA.

Take Care!!!!
Just goes to show, you don't read very well...

I have never, ever, ever bashed Southwest. Fine airline, I appreciate the rides to and from leisure destinations now that JBlue no longer services BNA.

I do, however, tend to bash you, because you're such an easy target.

MOST Southwest pilots, including the half dozen good friends I have who work there, are very humble, laid-back guys with a GREAT attitude and would welcome whoever Southwest purchases in the future with open arms.

NONE of them are big enough tools to think they're so good that ALL the pilots from an acquisition or merger should re-interview for their jobs.

So... in a nutshell... it's not Southwest I'm bashing. It's you.

Have a great new year! :D

p.s. Whine, you crack me up... ;)

Take Care!!!!
I'm not bashing SWA. Although I've never wanted to work there, I've always admired their management for being the one group that actually knows what the hell they're doing, especially in employee relations. They've also had a tremendous record of profitability. So no, I'm not bashing SWA. I'm bashing pathetic little twits like yourself. Many people have bashed the "SkynAAzis" and "Deltoids" over the years, but none of them can compare to the arrogance that you possess.

Latest resources

Back