• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the agreement also mentions negotiating pay rates for the 717; could be a long fence. Let's hope everyone plays fair and this thing reflects what both carriers bring to the merge.

would you want the pay commensurate with your 500's or would like you like a lower payscale for the 717 putting pressure on WN mgmt to push flying to the cheaper 717 and remove the 500's?

What is the implementation schedule of the ISL if it isn't a negotiated list?

The feeling at SWA is nobody wants their own seniority list watered down by individuals like yourself who couldn't get hired here (and there are a lot of you) or by an airline with such low pay and benefits.
As usual, you haven't bothered to read our new contract. "Low pay and benefits"? Try looking it up on www.airlinepilotcentral.com before you shoot your mouth off.

On like equipment, AirTran is paid higher than United, Continental, America West, US Airways, and the same (give or take a couple $)as American, Delta and JetBlue.

Where do you get your data from...Fox News? Honestly, do you bother to fact check anything you write?

I imagine SW management imagines this language will form a solid foundation for a great culture.

Ask SWA management how they felt about culture when it came to the Muse/Transtar pilots. There is one culture that will be embraced and assimilated to - Southwest's. If you don't like it, it sure is a long career to be unhappy because you are better off.:erm:

It appears that SWAPA or SWA can do nothing to make the AAI guys feel better. I wouldn't play chicken with them though. Just a little patience and cooperation may result in the biggest upswing in pilot career history. Then again, no cooperation and constant badgering and attitude may result in the biggest let down that even they couldn't imagine.

Raises, better futures, more days off, better treatment and the list goes on. Only one reason for it to go differently - the behavior of the AAI guys' MEC that infects the rest of the honest and hard working pilots of AirTran.

As usual, you haven't bothered to read our new contract. "Low pay and benefits"? Try looking it up on www.airlinepilotcentral.com before you shoot your mouth off.

On like equipment, AirTran is paid higher than United, Continental, America West, US Airways, and the same (give or take a couple $)as American, Delta and JetBlue.

Where do you get your data from...Fox News? Honestly, do you bother to fact check anything you write?

You're paid lower than all of them except maybe Us Airways East. You are a B scale in comparison to SWA and you know it.

Just a little patience and cooperation may result in the biggest upswing in pilot career history. Then again, no cooperation and constant badgering and attitude may result in the biggest let down that even they couldn't imagine.

Raises, better futures, more days off, better treatment and the list goes on. Only one reason for it to go differently - the behavior of the AAI guys' MEC that infects the rest of the honest and hard working pilots of AirTran.

Yes, couldn't say it any better...

It appears that SWAPA or SWA can do nothing to make the AAI guys feel better. I wouldn't play chicken with them though. Just a little patience and cooperation may result in the biggest upswing in pilot career history. Then again, no cooperation and constant badgering and attitude may result in the biggest let down that even they couldn't imagine.

You guys are just spring loaded to the negativity. Where do you see anybody from AT in this thread so far not sounding like they are on board with the SWA culture? Everyone is badgering the AT guys on this board. What do you mean, "SWAPA or SWA can do nothing to make the AAI guys feel better? Please give an example I'm trying to see where you are coming from.

Wow....some of you guys take my posts entirely out of context. I look forward to working with you guys and definately match and compliment your culture. I just can't understand why some guys on here respond so angrily at me. BTW im awesome to work with and SW is going to be extremely happy to have me and many of my fellow pilots on the same team. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back