• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard May 5 = the day tranny is OWNED!

Don't know why SWAPA hasn't been sending out emails, but our MC put out an email about two weeks ago stating that SWAPA and AAI ALPA had come to an agreement on the PROCESS AGREEMENT

Probably because the last time your guys said "deal" and SWAPA told us about it, it quickly became "no deal". Whatever......waiting on the stupid thing to be signed I would imagine so they don't "cry wolf" again.

That's the acquisition of AirTran by Southwest. That's a done deal.

The process of integrating employees isn't going so well I hear. Senior AiTran pilots running ALPA are being difficult and unreasonable. I'm sure most of the AT pilots would love to be over at SWA asap, but it looks like that won't happen for a while, if ever thanks to ALPA.

It's amazing what you can see when you step back and take your blinders off.

Chirp chirp. Senior Airtran leaders at ALPA?

Mr. Dylan

You have just proved, without a doubt, you have no idea what you are talking about. You must be ignored now. Why do you waste your time on such nonsense.

He doesn't know what he is talking about regarding the SLI, since there are no talks yet, but there is some truth to what he thinks might happen.

Airtran's MEC will be offered a fair deal in the eyes of the company and the union and if they don't take it, what Bob says is going to be a reality (SL-7 etc) . It will happen if you all choose this path.

Mr. Dylan

You have just proved, without a doubt, you have no idea what you are talking about. You must be ignored now. Why do you waste your time on such nonsense.

Just now figured that out?- there are more than a few trolls here- why anyone feeds them is beyond me

That's the acquisition of AirTran by Southwest. That's a done deal.

The process of integrating employees isn't going so well I hear. Senior AiTran pilots running ALPA are being difficult and unreasonable. I'm sure most of the AT pilots would love to be over at SWA asap, but it looks like that won't happen for a while, if ever thanks to ALPA.

It's amazing what you can see when you step back and take your blinders off.

wrong again Bobby .....just announced

400ADude; said:
Airtran's MEC will be offered a fair deal in the eyes of the company and the union and if they don't take it, what Bob says is going to be a reality (SL-7 etc) . It will happen if you all choose this path.
Wrong again. Sec 6.A - no way to keep us separate. The lists will be merged into one pilot group under one CBA with one collective bargaining agent with a timeline that basically has it all said and done by this time next year.

You and Bob will have to come up with a new conspiracy theory. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back