• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All legacy carriers and all but one ALPA. To make matters worse, you allowed them on the property. I haven’t seen a SWA RJ yet, don’t think I will.

But you were going to allow Volaris and Westjet to fly your INTL routes prior to doing the AT merger. And AT uses RJs now in MKE. That probably won't happen when you finalize the merger, but you haven't been perfect. I think high oil prices will continue to take care of this problem anyway, especially with 50 seat RJs. More than 100 50 seaters will leave DCI this year alone. Comair will have 44 total planes by XMAS. That's good.

OYS

But you were going to allow Volaris and Westjet to fly your INTL routes prior to doing
the AT merger. And AT uses RJs now in MKE. That probably won't happen when you finalize the merger, but you haven't been perfect. I think high oil prices will continue to take care of this problem anyway, especially with 50 seat RJs. More than 100 50 seaters will leave DCI this year alone. Comair will have 44 total planes by XMAS. That's good.

Except we can't tell Tranny what to do, cus we don't own them, dumb***. Thats good about Comair - UNLESS you work there!

But you were going to allow Volaris and Westjet to fly your INTL routes prior to doing

Except we can't tell Tranny what to do, cus we don't own them, dumb***. Thats good about Comair - UNLESS you work there!

LESS RJs ARE GOOD, PERIOD. And, keep that statement in mind when negotiating for your SLI, the "WE CAN'T TELL TRANNY WHAT TO DO, CUS WE DON'T OWN THEM." SWAPA does NOT own them. Your management will after the merger is complete, but SWAPA isn't losing a dime, and AT pilots don't owe you guys anything. Take the SLI to arbitration, and someone outside the box will figure out what is fair. Thanks for making my point. YOU DON'T OWN THE TRANNIES.

OYS

But you were going to allow Volaris and Westjet to fly your INTL routes prior to doing the AT merger. And AT uses RJs now in MKE.

OYS

Speaking of Westjet what ever happened with them. Are they code sharing ( taking away flying) from any OTHER AIRLINE, now that it is not SWA? :)

But you were going to allow Volaris and Westjet to fly your INTL routes prior to doing the AT merger. And AT uses RJs now in MKE. That probably won't happen when you finalize the merger, but you haven't been perfect. I think high oil prices will continue to take care of this problem anyway, especially with 50 seat RJs. More than 100 50 seaters will leave DCI this year alone. Comair will have 44 total planes by XMAS. That's good.

OYS

Earth to dumbass! Come in dumbass!

WestJet and WN ended their agreement earlier this year. The next week WestJet signed a codeshare agreement with Delta.

Way to keep up! I can SO see you as a United pilot! LOL!

Gup

Last edited:
"WE CAN'T TELL TRANNY WHAT TO DO, CUS WE DON'T OWN THEM." SWAPA does NOT own them. Your management will after the merger is complete, but SWAPA isn't losing a dime, and AT pilots don't owe you guys anything. Take the SLI to arbitration, and someone outside the box will figure out what is fair. Thanks for making my point. YOU DON'T OWN THE TRANNIES.

OYS[/QUOTE]

OYS were you there in 98/99 when UAL talked about acquiring America West?
If you insert UAL for SWA in your above statement, would you have the same sentiment towards America West pilots coming over??? You know immediate pay raises, quality of life, or would you say UAL owns them and UAL's MEC and pilots have no say??? Yea I thought so.

Dude, happy your at the Big D, and away from this basket case of a company. I'd thought after being with UAL you would have learned to count your blessings and not play the whose appendage is bigger game, trust me you'll lose.

Frats

Koko

Earth to dumbass! Come in dumbass!

WestJet and WN ended their agreement earlier this year. The next week WestJet signed a codeshare agreement with Delta.

Way to keep up! I can SO see you as a United pilot! LOL!

Gup

Really? Don't you guys still fly 737-200s and 727s? You don't? I think everyone knows that. My point WAS that your contract was not perfect, and you HAD some scope issues BEFORE that weren't great. Got it yet Sherlock? Good. And I am thrilled to NOT be at United. Thanks.

OYS

Latest resources

Back