• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, those who wish to name names while remaining anonymous themselves are cowards.

I think remaining anonymous is the way to go. Much like blending in, fade to black...changing color etc.. :erm:

Grow up. This is all a game.
That's great. Thanks for playing. Thanks, too for the ip addresses you guys left while visiting my profile and websites. . . Especially you guys in Spring, Temple, San Antonio, Murfreesboro, Dothan, and the layover crews in the Birmingham, Houston, and Jacksonville, hotels. Dallas, and, of course, San Antonio . . . . who could forget San Antonio? :laugh:

Last edited:
And, your rates were piggybacked off of DAL pre-BK, and UAL before that.

OYS

You've got to be kidding me.

How about the truth? A great management team at Southwest that can sustain good pay and QOL for all employees (over 39 consecutive years) or...

DL/NW that has outsource as much as possible and ran their companies into the ground requiring bankruptcy, because they had a horrible business model built on debt. Pass the bong OYS the sky in your world must not be blue.

I don't. :cartman: Thanks for playing..... Next Delta guy you're up! :crying:

So, you're afraid of arbitrators putting Ty ahead of you on the list? Got it. Allowing people who have no stake in the matter to decide what is actually fair is not acceptable to you. Well, ok then. AT guys, take notice.

OYS

You've got to be kidding me.

How about the truth? A great management team at Southwest that can sustain good pay and QOL for all employees (over 39 consecutive years) or...

DL/NW that has outsource as much as possible and ran their companies into the ground requiring bankruptcy, because they had a horrible business model built on debt. Pass the bong OYS the sky in your world must not be blue.

You had the same management (Herb) up until GK, and he paid you a lot worse than UAL/DAL rates before the DAL/UAL BKs. That's why guys left the left seat at SWA to go to UAL, some were in my class there. The higher rates at UAL and DAL undoubtably helped your cause. Your current profitability has kept it there, but we helped you place it there. You sound like you have it wrong. And, thanks to you keeping it there, we will get back there too, and then your junior guys thanks to the AT merger will again flock this way. After your SLI, even you may consider it.

OYS

Nice try. 39 years of profitability, versus well...not.

Good luck raising your rates. I hope you can. It will be tough when Anderson comes asking for concessions because of high oil and attempting to operate NINE fleet types.

So let me see if I can get this straight. OYS is going on 12, maybe 13 years in this business. He's played for not one, but two bankrupt carriers where I'm guessing he's hovered around the bottom 20% the entire time. No easy feat, OYS. Well played. The old adage 'consider the source' comes to mind when your wisdom hits these boards.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back