Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran pilot integration thoughts, what will the new list look like?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Friends,

Looking at the last couple mergers, I would think this would go to Arbitrators, and they will decide. Each side puts up a defense and their own proposed list, and then the arbitrators will decide. Very unlikely there will be any staple thanks to the Bond/McCaskil bill. Other than that, it's great that my GOOD friend Ty Webb will now see the beautiful paradise of Lubbock, Texas, at a really good pay rate too. You guys are FANTASTIC, and don't ever forget that! Bye Friends!

Bye Bye--General Lee

That reminds me, how many days a month do DAL reserve pilots have off a month?

I cant wait to fly the first ATL-LBB leg. Looks like big screen tv's and pizza party for the ATL folks!! Can we ask for Direct LBB out of 10 or 12 thousand feet? Thx.

That reminds me, how many days a month do DAL reserve pilots have off a month?

I cant wait to fly the first ATL-LBB leg. Looks like big screen tv's and pizza party for the ATL folks!! Can we ask for Direct LBB out of 10 or 12 thousand feet? Thx.

I think he said 10 but I could be wrong. Does that sound right?

And directs are out of 12 because downwind is from 9 to 11!

Gup

Relative seniority based on average W-2 gross over the last 3 years, sounds fair to me. Of course that will equate to a staple somewhere around the 85th percentile.

I say we do max reps at 225 like it should be and we have a deal!!

Relative seniority based on average W-2 gross over the last 3 years, sounds fair to me. Of course that will equate to a staple somewhere around the 85th percentile.

Let me guess...you've been at SWA about 3-4 years. Has the whole idea about using W2's in a merger/acquisition ever been done, because it sounds really lame. DOH...fine, relative seniority....fine, rock paper scissors...fine, not some creative BS that's never been done before just because it provides the results you want. So much potential, I really hope both sides can see the big picture and not just our own individual slice of the pie. That's the problem with this job, too much I've got mine...pull up the ladder. We need to appreciate the value in each company and keep the respect we've had as adversaries. Obviously GK knows we are a formidable opponent in the markets we compete with SWA and Delta in. Everyone at AT has a healthy dose of respect for LUV. Each company has had to fight the big boys tooth and nail to survive and prosper along the way, the "kindred warrior spirit" GK was talking about.

Value.................. didn’t you just authorize a strike at
AAI. Relative integration is a pay increase for every AAI pilot day one. What do SWA pilots get day one?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back