• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just let the cards fall where they may. Our guys (most) are patiently waiting for the deal to be finalized and then delivered. We have no information because we are not supposed to at this point. Let's keep it that way. None of us need to be sending information out adding to the already numerous rumors floating about. Some people's perception becomes their reality. Give the process a chance.

RB

Fair 'nuff...

See you on the other side. :beer:

We now have been getting information on the SWA side of the house. It is coming from talking to our domicile reps. I will not put any specifics or give out any info but I would encourage all SWA guys to call or email their reps and get the info first hand. I will be voting NO after what I have learned. I was really optimistic but that has since turned sour.

Bake

Good if you are voting no then that means I am going to vote yes. Let the blood fall on the swapa side.

Last edited:
From the post on this board I guess the AT forum has the details of the agreement???? Can anyone post them here or can anyone send me a private email. Don't want to stir the pot...just curious. Thanks

We now have been getting information on the SWA side of the house. It is coming from talking to our domicile reps. I will not put any specifics or give out any info but I would encourage all SWA guys to call or email their reps and get the info first hand. I will be voting NO after what I have learned. I was really optimistic but that has since turned sour.

Bake

Pm me what you heard brother.

Bake

This sounds like it could be reverse psychology. No details, and he may just want you to favor it, even if it isn't in your best interests. Remember, if you have any doubts, you can always consider doing arbitration. Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Guys, go to prune or swapa and the problem I have is there. On Swapa forum, read under communication plan.

Good if you are voting no then that means I am going to vote yes. Let the blood fall on the swapa side.

Watch out, it could be a fake out. Vote what your gut tells you after you read the details. If you like or dislike it, you probably aren't alone. There are other options also for you to consider too. Godspeed!

OYS

Latest resources

Back