• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jolly is venting, and none of you think for a minute that if the shoe was on the other foot you would not be vocal.. I have read your post and I believe yall have vented here and there as well. And for those that don't work for either carrier, don't pretend you know anything about what we are going through, not even the guys that have gone through a merger, which this was not....

Jolly is venting, and none of you think for a minute that if the shoe was on the other foot you would not be vocal.. I have read your post and I believe yall have vented here and there as well. And for those that don't work for either carrier, don't pretend you know anything about what we are going through, not even the guys that have gone through a merger, which this was not....

All agreed on but lets be clear this is an acquisition not a merger

So far, it sounds like a great deal for them and possibly a raw deal for the senior SW FO's. Awaiting the details.

Yup thats what is being said. For CJ it will be good. But I did hear that all the Jr AT Capts will be ratio with the SR swa FO's on the MSL. I was told it would be a 6-8 year upgrade for all the current 89-90000's #'s from DOS.Half that if you have been here 5 plus years. That is just through attrition. This really depends on your age and how much time you have left at SWA on how you will vote.

I will say if you are 35-40 year of age and a mid level AT capt, you have had a major win fall. Just be humble and learn from the person that has been on property at SWA longer than you.

PCL-
You don't think as an alpa national officer, that you don't have a higher duty to do as we all agreed, as we all have been asked to do and stop leaking partial information that you might be privy to?

PCL-
You don't think as an alpa national officer, that you don't have a higher duty to do as we all agreed, as we all have been asked to do and stop leaking partial information that you might be privy to?

wave, I'm not privy to anything that any other AirTran pilot isn't privy to. The information posted by me, Lear, or any of the other AirTran guys here has been provided to us by our union reps, without any caveats that it is some sort of confidential information. We have never been told that we can't discuss what our reps have been telling us, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. If your reps are tight-lipped and not talking about it, then I'm sorry, but you should take that up with them, not with us.

Yup thats what is being said. For CJ it will be good. But I did hear that all the Jr AT Capts will be ratio with the SR swa FO's on the MSL. I was told it would be a 6-8 year upgrade for all the current 89-90000's #'s from DOS.Half that if you have been here 5 plus years. That is just through attrition. This really depends on your age and how much time you have left at SWA on how you will vote.

I will say if you are 35-40 year of age and a mid level AT capt, you have had a major win fall. Just be humble and learn from the person that has been on property at SWA longer than you.

What's the hire date range for 89-90000's #'s?

Latest resources

Back