• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Watch out, it could be a fake out. Vote what your gut tells you after you read the details. If you like or dislike it, you probably aren't alone. There are other options also for you to consider too. Godspeed!

OYS

Thanks OYS, but if anyone on either side votes one way or the other because of what they read here, they deserve ten times worse than what they will ever get.

If it is true that AT guys behind the fence are able to fly as captains for Swa FO's who have been on property longer, it's a big no for me!

Thanks OYS, but if anyone on either side votes one way or the other because of what they read here, they deserve ten times worse than what they will ever get.

I didn't say it needed to come from FI. Read the TA details when it comes out and vote with your gut. Is it fair or not? Godspeed.

OYS

If it is true that AT guys behind the fence are able to fly as captains for Swa FO's who have been on property longer, it's a big no for me!

There is a no-bump/no-flush provision, so there will be AirTran captains in SWA bases after they downsize Atlanta that will have less longevity than SWA FOs.

todd are you just trying to stir up people or what? The details haven't even been ironed out and come out yet. Why are you creating trouble?

This sounds like it could be reverse psychology. No details, and he may just want you to favor it, even if it isn't in your best interests. Remember, if you have any doubts, you can always consider doing arbitration. Godspeed!

OYS

Thank you. I had completely forgotten about that.

Latest resources

Back