• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI SLI agreement in principle.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Jackwagon, Why are you soooo afraid of arbitration?

I am not afraid of arbitration........because it will result in the Clampetts getting more than they are entitled to........and then they get operated seperatly, downsized and Muse aired ......end result.... nothing changes for for the SWA guys........start working on that new Clampett call sign Jed........

Staple staple or I vote NO

I am not afraid of arbitration........because it will result in the Clampetts getting more than they are entitled to........and then they get operated seperatly, downsized and Muse aired ......end result.... nothing changes for for the SWA guys........start working on that new Clampett call sign Jed........

Staple staple or I vote NO
You must be a real peach to fly with.

How about racheting it down a couple of notches and waiting for the package to be presented to you by your BOD and to us by our MEC...assuming it gets past both of them.

It looks like you'll be a NO vote for sure. The term "staple" applies to an entire pilot group. AAI is not getting stapled although there may be some of our junior people near the bottom of the ISL...along with some of yours. So you might as well get the egotistical staple mentality out of your mind right now or prepare to attend a long series of anger management classes.

Easy come easy go, SWA is a good airline to work for, since buying AAI not so much. Both carriers are in distressed status by the FAA, I wonder why, a free pass for over 8000 employees, and no reach around for the rest of us.

Wow - you guys have some serious issues...

Only some of us- the rest are curious to concerned.
I'm sure not many from the outside feel sorry for any of us, and I keep that perspective. No matter what happens, there's 8000 really well qualified who'd love to be junior to all of us.
Perspective. Use it or lose it.

Easy come easy go, SWA is a good airline to work for, since buying AAI not so much. Both carriers are in distressed status by the FAA, I wonder why, a free pass for over 8000 employees, and no reach around for the rest of us.

What does "distressed status" mean?

no wonder you couldnt get hired anywhere but valuejet

You can't argue with that. Yoyoma brings up a valid point. How many trannies got turned down by Southwest? By his own admission, Lear70 got rejected by Southwest at least two times, plus all his begging on flightinfo for SWA to buyout AirTran and staple everybody. It just rings very hollow now when that clown gets back in here and says he deserves more now that the buyout actually happened. What a clown.

Well said yoyoma. These FI trannies are loudmouth greedy and phoney clowns. 99.9% of them were trying to get on elsewhere too probably, but couldn't.

Latest resources

Back