• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI and the flight deck jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's actually a pretty reasonable post. I see a lot of what you guys get but what does the WN pilot get out of all this?

Serious question.

Gup

The way I see it the only problem we have is that you have 10 year F/O's and we have 5 year F/O's.

Say you go date of hire. Wouldn't that solve this problem?

Is there another problem I am missing? Is there a concern that DOH isn't good enough for you? Like you go from being say number 1600 on a 5000 person list to 1625 on a 7000 person list?

Serious questions

My medallion didn't stand up to well against a 50 cal.:beer: Interesting sound it made!:beer:

I would send you mine but it never came. Ohh well it saves me the thought of what to do with it

Bob Fornaro walked away with 15 million dollars and a paid consulting role, I did not see Gary Kelly get a multi-million dollar bonus. Is he out complaining about what is in it for him?

let's be fair here. Gary is the CEO of the company that acquired Bob's company. As such, Bob has no expectations to remain 'in his seat' as the CEO of SWA.

let's be fair here. Gary is the CEO of the company that acquired, merged or LUV'd Bob's company. As such, Bob has no expectations to remain 'in his seat' as the CEO of SWA.

Consensus at last ..... See, We can all agree.

Last edited:
The way I see it the only problem we have is that you have 10 year F/O's and we have 5 year F/O's.

Say you go date of hire. Wouldn't that solve this problem?

Is there another problem I am missing? Is there a concern that DOH isn't good enough for you? Like you go from being say number 1600 on a 5000 person list to 1625 on a 7000 person list?

Serious questions

DOH would make the bottom 300 FOs at WN the bottom of that 7000+ list.
Do you see a problem with that?

Ask Eichen and his two new friends. Somebody has to be on the bottom. Right ?

Who's Eichen and his friends?

Do you really think that FOs at AT will get a 300 pilot cushion after being bought?

I really don't think the operations would be merged if that scenerio plays out. Way too many pissed of pilots to make things work like they do at SW.

Latest resources

Back