SW has a TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like the new bag stickers that say "No codehare where a 737 can go!"

I put a "No Codeshare" sticker on my bag 2 days ago. EVERY flight attendant I ran into, including my crew, said, "What's codeshare?" or "....So that's bad? How? I heard it was good."

Can someone in the know clear up a question. I have heard 5 year and an amenable date in 2011. What is the length of this deal ?? Five years from signing or amenable in 2011 or something else...

5 years from the last amendable date which was 9/2006.

.......... and I'm voting no.

No Codeshare Where a 737 Can Go.

Gup

We have an Agreement in Principle, not a TA. This will, likely, not even make it past the Board. Let's hope not.

I'm going to give you more money, and then outsource your job. Can't these business schools come up with better curriculum?

It will pass the board, and 3000 pilots will say YES.
The most vocal on these boards, including myself, do not represent the overall 51% of the pilot groups views.
The wildcard, yes like, "You're a wildcard Maverick, you fly by the seat of your pants," is the military contingent. They have no airline experience to compare SWA to and they have no Section 6 experience. An undetermined number will vote NO because they've been told how horrible it is here, and many will vote YES because they will follow the shepard over the cliff. Who knows. One thing I do believe is that it will be 65% YES and 35% NO

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back