Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Survey: Now that we all have our W-2s....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this thread is like look at my d1ck, its bigger than yours

AArogonce (uh, scratch that, maybe its look at me, I LUV myself) starting to seep into the message board these days

if the shoe fits wear it: don't get too cocky boys, that big bad schoolyard bully might be on top today but tomorrow he could be in for an azz kickin from the next bad azz who will rule the playground.

be advised

Last edited:
Now we've walmarted this message board!

And these are the guys that talk about how low-rent the average SouthWest Passenger is. Why don't we all sign up to guest on Jerry Springer and talk about how much we're willing to pay each other's wives for sex?

If you want to get paid like a professional, then lets act like professionals. There is a difference between providing information of potential income at certain carriers in certain years and bragging about one's specific financial coup.

Hobiehawker said:
My upbringing taught me it to be rude to say or ask what one earns.

Airline pay is unique in that everyone at an airline is paid from the same pay table and the pay tables are public information. It's not like your pay is a confidential negotiation between your supervisor and you.

LJ-ABX said:
Airline pay is unique in that everyone at an airline is paid from the same pay table and the pay tables are public information. It's not like your pay is a confidential negotiation between your supervisor and you.

Whats that got to do with the price of tea in China.

AirTran B-737 Capt 4th Year

2004 Totals: 633 Block Hours/1020 Credit hours

W-2: $118,522.70

TAZ MAN said:
Whats that got to do with the price of tea in China.

It's not confidential information as it would be in many other industries. All of the pay rates are published for all to see so what's the point in hiding what that translates to on a W2?

For people out looking for a new flying job, this info puts things into perspective with regards to what life is like at the other airlines financially. I think it is interesting to see all the different numbers.

LJ-ABX said:
It's not confidential information as it would be in many other industries. All of the pay rates are published for all to see so what's the point in hiding what that translates to on a W2?

Some people lack things in their life, thus find it self enhancing to prove that they make a lot of money! Personally I find this thread is an embarressment! What you earn is between you (your family) and Uncle Sam!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back