Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Survey: Now that we all have our W-2s....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On Your Six. . . .
This thread is like a train wreck, Jerry Springer, and reality TV. . .
I know I should just turn my head, but I can't. . .

TAZ MAN said:
Can't we figure that out for ourselves?

SWA 3rd year FO:

90 bucks a trip X 95 trips a month X 12 months = 102,600 + 5,000 per diem = 107,600.

I guess not, 3rd year trip rate at SWA is 79.16. I think you may have been looking at the trip rate converted to hourly.

Hey Anus....

sorry, I meant Angus. It always amuses me when the "we have a right to post whatever we want" crowd pisses and moans whenever someone posts anything at all that is dissenting.

Newsflash Anus : You CAN post your W-2, credit card debt, net worth, wifes bust size, etc....and I CAN comment/critique/question your post....and you CAN comment/critique/question my post. That's how it goes.

So, since you're sharing how much money you make...what is your wifes bust size?

1-t-r

1-tacan-rule said:
Newsflash Anus : You CAN post your W-2, credit card debt, net worth, wifes bust size, etc....and I CAN comment/critique/question your post....and you CAN comment/critique/question my post. That's how it goes.
So basically you're saying that you can dish it out... but you can't take it. That was my point exactly... and thank you for making it so clear to everyone for me.

1-tacan-rule said:
So, since you're sharing how much money you make...
As far as money.... if you would take the time to read and comprehend BEFORE you go off halfbaked... you would see that I didn't share my 2004 income on this thread. My point was in regards to thinskinned, crybabies such as yourself.

1-tacan-rule said:
....what is your wifes bust size?1-t-r
Actually she's my mistress.......... and if you really want to know....... just go look in "her" closet....... which you may know as "your wifes closet".

Angus said:
So basically you're saying that you can dish it out... but you can't take it. That was my point exactly... and thank you for making it so clear to everyone for me.

As far as money.... if you would take the time to read and comprehend BEFORE you go off halfbaked... you would see that I didn't share my 2004 income on this thread. My point was in regards to thinskinned, crybabies such as yourself.

Actually she's my mistress.......... and if you really want to know....... just go look in "her" closet....... which you may know as "your wifes closet".

And you call yourself a grownup. :rolleyes:

TAZ MAN said:
And you call yourself a grownup. :rolleyes:

Why yes.... and so do all of the people and clients who know me.

As further proof.... look no farther than the fact that my flightinfo avatar isn't a childs cartoon charater..... as opposed to some of the regressed members on these forums.

Angus said:
Why yes.... and so do all of the people and clients who know me.

As further proof.... look no farther than the fact that my flightinfo avatar isn't a childs cartoon charater..... as opposed to some of the regressed members on these forums.

You are right. We don't know you like your people and clients. Just what you say here hiding behind a mask. Do your people and clients think you are a coward also? :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back