Stupid questions asked at airshows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Benhuntn said:
Yes she was and a great personality. I enjoyed flying with her until the AF in its wisdom grounded all pilots that wouldn't take the bonus.

Did you just say she had a great personality? LOL - are you friggin serious?

airplane wizard said:
Hi,

So what are some of the dumbest questions that you have been asked by the general public at an airshow like Airventure, the Dayton Air& trade show etc..?

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people that ask questions.

Benhuntn said:
Yes she was and had BIG GIANT TITTIES. I enjoyed flying with her until the AF in its wisdom grounded all pilots that wouldn't take the bonus.
There....fixed that for all those that were wondering.

Benhuntn said:
Had an elderly gentleman and his wife ask my female copilot if she was the flight attendent. She got red in the face and said no she was a pilot. The old guy laughed and said...good one. There aren't any women pilots in the AF. She shot back you're right. I am the flight attendent.

A buddy (who is now deceased thanks to the MC130H crash in Albania - RIP) - told me a story once - he is of African American descent..and at an Airshow in Jacksonville, I believe, in the late 90s, while he was the FE on a gunship, he noticed an elderly lady that kept staring at him..and then shying away. She did this for a while...finally he approached her and asked her if she had any questions about the airplane and her response was "Oh....I didn't know they had COLORED FLYERS in the AIR FORCE now?!??!!"
He just sat there for a sec and said " errr Yes ma'am...yes we do" and that was that.

dtfl said:
"Oh....I didn't know they had COLORED FLYERS in the AIR FORCE now?!??!!"
He just sat there for a sec and said " errr Yes ma'am...yes we do" and that was that.

:laugh: My mother-in-law still uses the term "colored." There is not the slightest bit of meanness in her. She is a very sweet lady, just a bit behind in her lexicon.

One of the dumbest questions asked about the A-10 is, "Does it actually stop flying mid-air when you fire the gun?"

Yep. Sure does, matter of fact, if you fire it long enough you can go backwards. Or, if you dive straight down, you can shoot and propel yourself back up to higher altitude, like Yosemite Sam does shooting his six shooters at the ground in the Looney Toons cartoons.

MORONS!

Got asked if the engines on the tanker were bombs by a kid at least 16.

Also got asked if the boom was really a cannon...

Yep, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

Anyone going to NAS Oceana next weekend. Go laugh at the tanker clown in a mumu for a flight suit. I think he got a 9 on the PFT. I'm disgusted that he's in my squadron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benhuntn
Yes she was and had BIG GIANT TITTIES. I enjoyed flying with her until the AF in its wisdom grounded all pilots that wouldn't take the bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot141
There....fixed that for all those that were wondering.__________________

Thats hilarious. Nice editing job, thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
71KILO said:
Got asked if the engines on the tanker were bombs by a kid at least 16.

Also got asked if the boom was really a cannon...

Yep, but don't tell anyone, it's a secret.

Anyone going to NAS Oceana next weekend. Go laugh at the tanker clown in a mumu for a flight suit. I think he got a 9 on the PFT. I'm disgusted that he's in my squadron.

You're pathetic crapping on one of your own squadron mates on flightinfo. Even if you don't like the guy, he's still one of your bro's - you never know when you're going to be next to him in combat. He's probably disgusted that you're in his squadron as well.

Scrapdog said:
You're pathetic crapping on one of your own squadron mates on flightinfo. Even if you don't like the guy, he's still one of your bro's - you never know when you're going to be next to him in combat. He's probably disgusted that you're in his squadron as well.

Now you've pissed me off loser! I would never want that moron around me in a fight. You can have him. Former Navy chopper balast. I hope he screws up with you on the boom so I can say I told you so. Shut up and go fly your Dorito jet. Take another blue go pill and pi$$ off. Go to Oceana, look for yourself before you talk about crap you know nothing about. Typical fighter mentality think your better than everyone else. Like I said: your avatar says it all. How many forms 8s does I guy have to bust before you say enough? idiot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back