• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strike/Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oh crap it will never happen!!! I should just give up and roll friggin over and maybe i should pay the company to work. yeah that's the idea.

Thanks for the support though. enjoy airnow

Diesel said:
oh crap it will never happen!!! I should just give up and roll friggin over and maybe i should pay the company to work. yeah that's the idea.

Thanks for the support though. enjoy airnow
\\

I wouldn't be suprised.. You are just happy to be flying a jet

it's all about me me me me me me me me. I'm flying a jet who cares about the pay or work rules.

I think the pay you guys get is way on the low side. But I do think that asking for $150,000 is just unrealistic. The flying you do is no harder nor requires any more skill than most of the other guys on this board flying for a living. I think it is the arrogance that some of you(fracs) pilots are displaying that turns people off.

Rattler71

Hey AS214 we're asking for tooo much. RTS might not be able to buy that other horse or another house. Dear god call the union and have them revamp our pay request. We need to work for less not more. Please god don't ask for too much money.

So because we are asking for too much money we're turning people off? Man i wonder if united had that problem. ha haaaa

Oh you might want to tell G200 and GVflyer they are getting too much money.

Diesel said:
Hey AS214 we're asking for tooo much. RTS might not be able to buy that other horse or another house. Dear god call the union and have them revamp our pay request. We need to work for less not more. Please god don't ask for too much money.

So because we are asking for too much money we're turning people off? Man i wonder if united had that problem. ha haaaa

LOL.. You know what the sad thing is..people in this industry have been beat down and conditioned for so long that they think 150K is good money.. sad... I don't know where that mindset came into play in this industry.. Why do some feel that making good money and enjoying your work at the same time are not possible?

Diesel said:

Not just the money, Some of you guys have made it clear to everyone that you are a special breed, and noone else could do what you do. So that combined with that unrealistic money request, yes, would turn some people off of your quest. And noone ever said you should work for less.

Rattler71

Rattler71 said:
Not just the money, Some of you guys have made it clear to everyone that you are a special breed, and noone else could do what you do. So that combined with that unrealistic money request, yes, would turn some people off of your quest. And noone ever said you should work for less.

Rattler71

You think 150k a year is an unrealistic request to be on the road for half the year. At Netjets on the 7/7 schedule you can work up to 14 hours per day. 14 times 7 =108 times 2=216 hours of work per month.. Oh and by the way that's conservative.. I consider all time away from home work!! I'm sorry if you feel that's unrealistic , but I have some self-worth Kool-Aid I'd like to sell you.

as214 said:
You think 150k a year is an unrealistic request to be on the road for half the year. At Netjets on the 7/7 schedule you can work up to 14 hours per day. 14 times 7 =108 times 2=216 hours of work per month.. Oh and by the way that's conservative.. I consider all time away from home work!! I'm sorry if you feel that's unrealistic , but I have some self-worth Kool-Aid I'd like to sell you.

Ha you are funny, you think you guys are the only ones who spend time on the road. I am writing this from a hotel room where I have been on the road for 2 weeks and have 2 weeks left to go. boo-hoo

Rattler71

Do you come hear to make friends?

I am all broken up about turning people off. I think I'll ask for less money now....

I don't wanna hurt somebody's feelings.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back