• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strike/Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus 85k a year to be away from home a month? Jesus you shouldn't even be in this conversation you have NO self worth.

I don't count perdiem in my pay. Per diem is a variable that i don't expect to see in my paycheck so it is not part of it.

Now if you said you fly 1 month a year and only make 85k then i'd have major respect for you but I don't think that's the case.

A lot of people would love to get paid what they think they are worth, but very few actually do.

That honestly is my favorite line in the world. I mean why even bother asking. Oh god don't rock the boat. Don't make the boss mad. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Diesel said:
Jesus 85k a year to be away from home a month? Jesus you shouldn't even be in this conversation you have NO self worth.

I don't count perdiem in my pay. Per diem is a variable that i don't expect to see in my paycheck so it is not part of it.

Now if you said you fly 1 month a year and only make 85k then i'd have major respect for you but I don't think that's the case

You know Diesel, I was actually enjoying our banter back and forth, but someone always crosses the line. You telling me I have no self-worth is odd, considering you do not know me or anything about me. I believe you have a lot of class, to bad it is all low.

Rattler71

Rattler you're the one who decided to jump into this fight. Problem was you didn't have anything to back up your wild claims. Just 27 years of albeit "interesting" employment.

You had about 12 posts before getting involved in this thread. You HAD to stick your nose in saying we shouldn't make the money. Or that we were high because we were asking for it. YOU had to impose what you felt we should make.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.

Diesel said:
Rattler you're the one who decided to jump into this fight. Problem was you didn't have anything to back up your wild claims. Just 27 years of albeit "interesting" employment.

You had about 12 posts before getting involved in this thread. You HAD to stick your nose in saying we shouldn't make the money. Or that we were high because we were asking for it. YOU had to impose what you felt we should make.

Just because I had 12 post before I started doesn't mean a thing. How many post do I need before I start posting? geez.

I never said you shouldn't make a $150,000/yr. I said management will never pay it.

I also never said what you should make. That's not my call.

And again, this is a forum, if noone post, then it is no longer a forum.

And out of curiosity, what wild claims?

Seems to me you are just making stuff up.

Rattler71

Last edited:

This is a little off-topic, but that saying is usually bantied about by those who haven't a clue what they're saying (with regards to knives, and gunfights). A lot of folks have found out too late that very often, it works the other way around.

It's not the tool, it's how you use it.

Your all stupid, EJA (NJA now )did have a point when we had only about 20 airplanes and the mechanics threaten to strike. Santulli gave them what they wanted as soon as he found out the pilots would walk also. It took about two hours.

Latest resources

Back