Strike/Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J3 Guy

I dont fly for Netjets but just wondering if and when you strike, would that be a good time to start?
I dont get out much, I usually just mess with my Cub in the hanger. But from what I read here that might be a good time to start and upgrade quicker.

Thanks
Cub Guy

dude you should stop drinking before you login

J3 Boy

You should hook up with Publishers, unless you are the same person.

A strike that lasted long enough for you to be fitted for a Uniform would put the company out of business. This is not like an airline where you can just cancel flights....

If there is a strike this place would be shutdown tighter than a drum.

And the passengers won't get on a plane with pilots inexperienced in the specific type. You think they are stupid? The product sold is not the airplane or the trip... Its the Crew and the training.

A big reason big money is paid for this program is because I AM THE CAPTAIN on the trip... not some Bozo Scab who crossed a picket line last week during a Strike cause thats the only way he could get hired or upgraded...

Thanks for the laugh...

When it comes to a Strike, none of us have any fear we would be replaced with Scabs. We do fear the collapse of the company if they were foolish enough to allow a strike.

Last edited:
I thought that any aviation related company that has a union will strike, its just a matter of time.......then they fold up or start over without a union.
I mean how has a union helped Netjets....guess im confused.
No I am not publisher guy, just a Cub Pilot wantin to fly jets.

Thanks
J3 guy

WOW! I'm stunned. If you're serious, J3, stay as far away from a strike as you can when looking for work. If you have to fly props the rest of your life it's still better than being a SCAB.TC

J3 Guy said:
I thought that any aviation related company that has a union will strike, its just a matter of time.......then they fold up or start over without a union.
I mean how has a union helped Netjets....guess im confused.
No I am not publisher guy, just a Cub Pilot wantin to fly jets.

Thanks
J3 guy
It hasn't helped Netjets, it's helped the pilots. Yes, you are confused. Flying jets isn't a hobby for professionals.

El Chupacabra said:
And the passengers won't get on a plane with pilots inexperienced in the specific type. You think they are stupid? The product sold is not the airplane or the trip... Its the Crew and the training.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhtt.

Who's the dummy now?

Latest resources

Back