Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stories of pilots trying to impress women!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a good friend that was a Norwegian fighter pilot, he flew F-104s. He migrated to the US and became a good friend of mine.

Anyway, we were at a bar one night and after a few (well possibly more than a few) drinks these ladies (girls) sat down at the table next to us.

One thing lead to another and my good buddy was making really good head way (no pun intended) with one of the ladies.

She finally made the mistake of asking him what he did in Norway.

He replied, "Ya I was a Yet Fitter pilot!"

I never let him live that down.

Otto,
You just reminded me of what I did to impress a girl.

Took her to Roscoes in Hollywood. DIDN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE CAR!

pilots get laid. those that don't, i have a feeling it has little to do with being a pilot that keeps them from getting some action. if these said offenders were say a lawyer they probably get just as little girls. i party like a rockstar and girls dig that way more that setting an autopilot.

cheers richardrambone, i agree with your post.

urflyingme?! said:
I was considering Riddle.

That was until I saw some ASU girls.

Does that count?
You should have been there in the late 60's, when we had the "Dirty Dozen." That was one, scary bunch-o-broads!

When the chicks ask me what I do, I usually open with "I'm a large equipment operator." If that fails, I can often salvage by telling them I attended the Harvard of the sky!

ERAU

landlover said:
pilots get laid. those that don't, i have a feeling it has little to do with being a pilot that keeps them from getting some action. if these said offenders were say a lawyer they probably get just as little girls. i party like a rockstar and girls dig that way more that setting an autopilot.

cheers richardrambone, i agree with your post.

Yeah what he said!

Why not just tell them what you do? Don't be a douche about it. If they ask, you're an airline pilot. If they ask questions, tell them.

Stop trying to pretend this career is so cool that you need to hide what you do in fear of everyone realizing that you just might be a douche, which you probably are.

"Oh, I'm a heavy equipment operator" <--- DOUCHE
"I work in high-speed aluminum tubing" <---DOUCHE

Compared to,

"I work at the airport" <---COOL

If they ask you more questions,

"I'm an airline pilot" <---COOL

You're an airline pilot. GET OVER YOURSELF!

This thread is stupid.

Last edited:
Just date flight attendants you meet on your trips. If they ask you what you do for a living, I guarantee you are getting laid that night.

now thats brings me to an interesting question how does it work with airlines? Is the whole FA's cavorting with pilots just another dorky glamour wish or does it really happen?.

Having flown Qantas mainly I wouldn't wish those old hags on anyone :) LOL I apologise in advance to any cute Qantas stews out there.

LOL no wonder this industry attracts its fair share of dorks. Just look at the image, suave, rayban wearing, Uniformed, getting laid by stews.

aussiefly

aussiefly said:
now thats brings me to an interesting question how does it work with airlines? Is the whole FA's cavorting with pilots just another dorky glamour wish or does it really happen?

aussiefly

Years ago, I flew with some of the boys who were young in the '60's and early '70's "free love" era. From the stories they told, and I have no reason to doubt them because there are too many, and they're all alike, it was very real and happened almost nightly.

Now? Not even close to the cliche. :bawling:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back