Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stories of pilots trying to impress women!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dumblonde said:
Hello, new here would like to add that as a female pilot the results are the exact opposite. Blows most men away when they find out I fly. One poor guy just went to studdering and stammering so bad my friend and I had to leave. I keep telling my female friends who have trouble meeting guys they need to get their PPL.:rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more, to me there's nothing sexier than a girl who flies. Or a girl who at least has a clue. I was talking to a girl last night about medic stuff, and all of a sudden she starts waxing eloquent about the AS 365N3. Lord have mercy.

On the other hand, lady pilots tend to be sassy, curt, arrogant, and just generally pissy.

Wait actually the guys are that way too.......

aussiefly said:
now thats brings me to an interesting question how does it work with airlines? Is the whole FA's cavorting with pilots just another dorky glamour wish or does it really happen?.

Having flown Qantas mainly I wouldn't wish those old hags on anyone :) LOL I apologise in advance to any cute Qantas stews out there.

LOL no wonder this industry attracts its fair share of dorks. Just look at the image, suave, rayban wearing, Uniformed, getting laid by stews.

aussiefly

I was told by more than a few Gulfstream/Challenger/Falcon crews that corporate/charter side is where a lot of such action is at these days. I can see why since that's where the majority of cute F/A's are seem to be at. Good-looking F/A's at the airlines have become endangered species... :(

Latest resources

Back