Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stories of pilots trying to impress women!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A fellow intern (Female) told me that at SIU in a bar, a student pilot started to pull the "im a pilot line." She was a Comm/Inst. maybe even instructor.....
She played along for a little like "can you take me up alone with you??" He was like "i ALMOST have my private."

She was impressed....

I can't believe nobodys posted the blimp folder

Girl: What do you do?
Me: I'm the blimp folder for goodyear.
Girl: What...really?
Me: Oh yah. You see thier pretty slow so when we take em cross country we have to fold them and put them in trucks. I fold it up.
Girl: I had no idea they did that.
Me: Oh yah...in fact my buddy over there is the powder man. Kinda like when you get a new beach ball its got that powder between the folds...he lays the powder while I fold.

Saying your a pilot can hep your chances but you have to understand when to tell. If you tell a girl and the first thing she says is "oh I bet you make allot of money" the deals like 70% done already. If she says "oh I bet you have to be away from home allot" you should move on.

Sounds to me like a lot of you pretend to be coy about the technique. It seems that you feel embarrased or play down the fact that you're a pilot as if it were some huge stigma. I guess thats what you want your peers to think about you.

Romaina

In Romaina the women think that all pilots dress like homeless people. They consider pilots scum.....

Not having any success at our regular bars, a friend and I decided to go to the Adam's Mark Hotel near the airport. The bar was a real meat market (it was 1984).

So, we wear coats and ties and Lear pins on our ties and head off. (I think I may have had an instrument ticket at that time and my friend had his CFI and Multi.) So we're off to tell these chicks that we're corporate Learjet pilots. :rolleyes:

We get there and the place was hopping as we'd hoped. In about 30 sec., he's headed off with some chick and I'm left holding his drink and talking to her friend. (Now, we'd already been drinking for awhile and I'm pretty hammered.) They dance and dance and the other girl and I end up outside on the sofa talking. (Well, she was talking and I was trying not to pass out.)

I'm figuring it's time to go--I'm more interested in sleeping than getting laid by that point. So we said our good byes and left--at least my friend got a phone number.

A couple of days later, I was forced into a double date--I had no idea what the girl looked like (the alcohol erased my memory of that night) and really wasn't interested anyway. But, my friend REALLY wanted to get laid and the only way to do it was via the double date. I agreed.

My friend got laid. The other girl and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.

She was kind of impressed that I was a pilot when we met. She's not now... :rolleyes: ;) TC

Back in my flight instructing days there was a guy I used to work with that told women, "I have the earning potential of $250,000 a year". It never worked for him but he also had a few other dating handicaps. Last I heard he was selling insurance. Who knows, maybe now he does.

Counselair

December 31 1999. Somewhere in the midwest.

This beautiful vision was struggling with her rollaboard (a flight attendant).
It was heavy, and was so stuffed that it did not close correctly.

Struggling with her industrial suitcase zipper I said, (while looking down her blouse), "did you pack for an international trip, or what".

She said nothing, just smiled. I was allowed to help with her cargo, and was promptly invited to meet her and the rest of the crew to begin our long layover, and the millenium celebration.

She had cleaned out our 9's liquor cabinet, and every little amber and gold bottle was standing at attention on her dresser (good girl).

Reminded me of the Cairo trips. The FA's traditionally claimed all the booze at destination before the Egyptians stole it. Usually the junior crewmember had the "privilege" of transporting this big green trashbag full of clinking bottles of beer and liquor through customs (me).

Wait, I didn't have a line. Why am I telling you this

I was the Captain.

(WAS is the key word)

"ce la vie"

Je vous trouve tres jolie, quand pourrai-je vous revoir?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back