• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop extending Nja brothers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I ever go back I think I'd rather just stay on the furloughed board.

I don't see BW as the same type of creature as the other two mentioned. I may have missed something but he's is one of only two "brothers" left talking to the furloughed scum.

I don't care for his message sometimes, but he has tried to keep us in the loop as much as possible.

Now that I think about it, you're correct, BW did seem to have a more level head than the other guys...

I still think that if you're going to forecast more furloughs, especially in the position the Union guys are in, you better be right.. And not just riling up the troops..

just wanted to clarify

Most people I know are not doing extended days (Nor am I). My post was to say that even more so we are so not doing it because of support for the furloughed people.

(If they are trying to "skank" us all, we want them to pay)

Where did you hear this rumor?
Congressman's aide. I won't say which. Apparently one or more of the 91k/135 companies (perhaps NJA among them) have been quietly lobbying for it. Something about the least-productive & coupled with the most costly labor... Along with a growing fear of liability that a "well-seasoned" pilot may have a cardiac event and the deteriorating skill and physical incompetence (lifting heavy bags, etc)...says the companies are too afraid of a age discrimination lawsuit to bust'em out in the sim (+they get too many damned chances per union). Thinking the recent UAL 63-yr-old CA recent incident may have had something to do with it

Sorry Buck, the other rumor is that FAA and age 67 is a done deal. My rumor cancels out yours.

Sb- I got a little more specific about my rumor; you care to do the same? Ironically, even if yours is true; wouldn't it still catch at least a few hundred gummers at NJA?

Hey, this is about bashing a different group of guys. Unless it's a gummer that stays out for an extra day. Ill start another thread on why guys that have mismanaged money,ex wife's and have a crappy home life need to hang it up at Medicare age.

Before I get jumped at Golden Corral after early bird dinner with a walker and force fed bp meds I'm only kidding.

Hey Cav
First off thank you very much for doing that, second if I may ask what fleet are you on, just wondering.

Latest resources

Back