• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Status of Flight Options Including Fleet Plans

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, at most companies, the training department is made up of mostly line pilots with probably a few pilots who have lost their medical and would rather be flying the line.

Management writes and the FAA approves... those pilots that are in training choose to be there and have crossed the line into management.

Hey B19,

How does this conversation relate to my original question posted weeks ago? Please start your own thread so that I can ignore it. Your anti-union, pro-management, holier-than-thou opinion is boring me...

Off the track a long time ago by others.. blame them!

Hey B19,

How does this conversation relate to my original question posted weeks ago? Please start your own thread so that I can ignore it. Your anti-union, pro-management, holier-than-thou opinion is boring me...

Classic...

Don't like what I have to say, so you blame me. This was off the track long before I started posting on this thread. Blame your comrades.

I've already responded to this accusation once, in this thread here:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1789786&postcount=92

Classic...

Don't like what I have to say, so you blame me. This was off the track long before I started posting on this thread. Blame your comrades.

I've already responded to this accusation once, in this thread here:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1789786&postcount=92

Look, all I wanted was some answers to my original questions about Flight Options and their fleet plans. You and and the pro-union advocates took my thread in another direction. Much of their responses were directed at your anti-union rhetoric and the thread grew and grew. I am just asking you and others to start a new thread so that I can choose to ignore it vs. looking for more answers to my original questions. I keep expecting to see more detailed answers to my questions and I don't find anything relevant. Simple request: please start a new anti-union thread.

Look, all I wanted was some answers to my original questions about Flight Options and their fleet plans. You and and the pro-union advocates took my thread in another direction. Much of their responses were directed at your anti-union rhetoric and the thread grew and grew. I am just asking you and others to start a new thread so that I can choose to ignore it vs. looking for more answers to my original questions. I keep expecting to see more detailed answers to my questions and I don't find anything relevant. Simple request: please start a new anti-union thread.

By the time I made my first post, the thread was already way off topic. I know everybody likes to blame me.......

Management writes and the FAA approves... those pilots that are in training choose to be there and have crossed the line into management.

For an intelligent manager, you sure make some dumb statements. Hummm, maybe you're not the smartest guy in the room despite your lofty position. Go figure.

Line pilots who write manuals are just that; "Line Pilots" who write manuals. Many pilots have technical skills beyond the cockpit. That does not make them managers, nor does it preclude them from being managers. 1 plus 2 does not necessarily equal purple.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back