• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spouse on the overnight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why bring your wife if you can bring your girlfriend !? ;)

I've done it and there is nothing wrong with it. With the terrible schedules and QOL we have at PSA it sometimes works out that when I have a decent overnight somewhere my wife will come along and help me take my mind off of where I work.

How's that?

Did anyone else read this thread title as "Spouse is overweight"? Probably just me... I know it sure seems that way.

I've brought my girlfirend on several overnights, and nothing was ever said. Its a non-issue

Ya, me too, utill my wife decided to go :eek: and the FA's kept telling her they thought her NEW hair color looked great! Youzzz!

You would know I am just joking if you ever met the wife!!:uzi:

You know what would really suck? Bringing the Mrs. along, and the FAs get lit (or not) and tell her about you extracurricular activities with other FAs.

Something to the effect of:

"Yeah, your man is riding Julie C. on the PDX overnights" or something like that.

I took your wife on an overnight. It was easy, she came with me.

wives are for home fa's are for night stops never confuse or mix the two why bring sand to the beach

My wife had always being jealous of flight attendants. All I had to do was bring her ONCE with me when I used to work for Mesa:eek: . She was never jealous again.......

I had my wife on an overnight and I received a knock on the door at 2:00 am. A drunk FA was standing in the doorway with a bikini on. She was hollering something about everyone going swimming. For some reason the wife has never liked that FA after that night.

I had my wife on an overnight and I received a knock on the door at 2:00 am. A drunk FA was standing in the doorway with a bikini on. She was hollering something about everyone going swimming. For some reason the wife has never liked that FA after that night.
Did you go swimming?

Latest resources

Back