• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spouse on the overnight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where are you guys meeting all these FAs!? In the past 6 months I've only worked with 2 female FAs, one married, the other older than dirt. tired of this. (and no, I don't swing the other way)

wtf do you know about professional integrity? You fly a f#$%ing cherokee. You are an instructor. You probably spend endless hours circling the "practice area" and doing touch and goes while chatting with all your "pilot friends" on 123.45. You don't even know what it is he was talking about, do you? Throw your half a cent into the conversation when you fly something that burns more than 6 gallons an hour. You're on the wrong board, retard....and learn to spell before you come back, ya hear?

Wooo, you're such a big stud since you fly a CRJ. :rolleyes:

wtf do you know about professional integrity? You fly a f#$%ing cherokee. You are an instructor. You probably spend endless hours circling the "practice area" and doing touch and goes while chatting with all your "pilot friends" on 123.45. You don't even know what it is he was talking about, do you? Throw your half a cent into the conversation when you fly something that burns more than 6 gallons an hour. You're on the wrong board, retard....and learn to spell before you come back, ya hear?

You sure are doing a great job coming over as a professional there buddy..

I was overweight by 200 pounds (overfueled)...booting a pax would have solved the problem, but the only non-rev was my wife...

So we sat at the hold short line and told tower we needed to do a five-minute "engine runnup"...in a CRJ.

it was only 200 pounds? what were you waiting for??

wives are for home fa's are for night stops never confuse or mix the two why bring sand to the beach
-_- So, this is why my fiance (soon to be husband) is concerned with me becoming a Pilot...

Latest resources

Back