Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll tell customs that.

Comeon Humvee....

Two man 737 down on an AR or over the gulf is a matter of crossing a border....really.

Using HF, etops planning, on some tracks, getting a meal, taking a (legal) nap in a designated rest facility, crossing a few time zones....and the most elusive, getting a pay OVERRIDE to fly it counts.

Comeon Humvee....

Two man 737 down on an AR or over the gulf is a matter of crossing a border....really.

Using HF, etops planning, on some tracks, getting a meal, taking a (legal) nap in a designated rest facility, crossing a few time zones....and the most elusive, getting a pay OVERRIDE to fly it counts.

And what about an ice cream sundae with a CHOICE of toppings????? That right there proves you fly INTL...... ;)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Comeon Humvee....

Bill, I think your posts are pretty good. But this time you all in the kool aid and don't know the flava!

Comeon Humvee....

Using HF(do it), etops planning(do it), on some tracks(don't do it), getting a meal(do it), taking a (legal) nap in a designated rest facility(don't do it), crossing a few time zones(do it)....and the most elusive, getting a pay OVERRIDE(do it and perdiem override as well) to fly it counts.

We call it faux intl.

Damn, we've been calling ourselves (ASA) an international commuter by flying to those two countries plus the islands. Reckon that's why we don't get that chocolate sundae Jenny loves so much. :D

No Freebrd...you count, but when you get here and get the ER as a newhire going to Europe...you'll see what I mean.

Bill, I think your posts are pretty good. But this time you all in the kool aid and don't know the flava!

I hear ya Humvee...

In my day, 737s went between Cleveland and Chicago....not the clown car marathon laps they are making into Central america.

Not knocking your deal...just saying what I always thought the words "international flying" meant.

I hear ya Humvee...

In my day, 737s went between Cleveland and Chicago....not the clown car marathon laps they are making into Central america.

Not knocking your deal...just saying what I always thought the words "international flying" meant.

In your day, 737's were good to make CLE to ORD. Although UAL took a 767 and DC10 between CLE and ORD in the 90's.

Latest resources

Back