• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines to add 10 new nonstop flights at Bush Intercontinental

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Retards debating retards (Red/Flop/Lee) on a Saturday night. Lol......

Last edited:
Are you really that clueless Flop?

I love how both you and Genny like to talk all things Southwest but really have no idea of the operations. Are we late to international? Absolutely. Wanna know why? We didn't upgrade the reservation system years ago like we should have, but it sounds like you didn't know that. So in the end you look like an idiot. Like Genny trying to say we make less per trip, but the reality it was it was more! Neither of you guys are very good at knowing what's going on over here, but throw insults like you're an insider. Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

I really don't give a flying F about your airline!! I could not be happier I don't work there, it would bore the crap out of me. What's wrong with suggesting you guys go out and actually cut the gig for a few years before you tell us all how badass you are? Because from where I sit, apart from working for crap pay for 20+ years, riding out a controversial Texas airport deal (and creating another), and gaining in the aftermath of 911, you haven't done anything spectacular.

Retards debating retards (Red/Flop/Lee) on a Saturday night. Lol......

And you're on here too, you complete idiot! Still consistent though, with nothing to add. Nope.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
And you're on here too, you complete idiot! Still consistent though, with nothing to add. Nope.

Bye Bye---General Lee
Except that you had 50 posts on a Sat night. Your family must be proud.

"If you truly were at DAL....." You're an idiot Slaquer.... People who go on Spirit only want low fares. They are closer to your passengers....and that should worry you more than me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Comming from you calling me an idiot , I will take it as a compliment . You might want do some research as to what the CEO of DAL says about Spirit .

You also might want to change your hire date when you talk about you being a Delta pilot so you will be senior to Scoot.

He actually is one so he is stuck with his hire date, you can change yours as fast as you post . With. 30k post soon on the way , that's fast .

Like others have said .You have self handed ruined this website .

Last edited:
Comming from you calling me an idiot , I will take it as a compliment . You might want do some research as to what the CEO of DAL says about Spirit .

You also might want to change your hire date when you talk about you being a Delta pilot so you will be senior to Scoot.

He actually is one so he is stuck with his hire date, you can change yours as fast as you post . With. 30k post soon on the way , that's fast .

Like others have said .You have self handed ruined this website .

Funny stuff. Yeah, you know Scoot IS a DL pilot.... And adjust my hiring date? How would you know any of that? And how would Scoot? You guys are both idiots, and no, that isn't a complement. It's the truth. But, it is humorous! You really KNOW that, on an anonymous board.... Anyone can be anything on this board, and that's the point of an "anonymous" anything. Don't get weird just because you can't debate.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Except that you had 50 posts on a Sat night. Your family must be proud.

And you read each one of them. Plus, it might not have been a "Sat night" where I am. I do know one thing though, your Mom is proud of me.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think the naivety shown by SWA on international flying is extraordinary. Just start doing the flying and compete. You're taking WAY too long. Stop trying to craft [be handed] some bulletproof deal you can't lose on before the door even closes.

Notice while you SWA guys post your warnings ("hell or high water"? Oooooooh, mr badass) on what you're about to do, other airlines are out in the world actually doing things. STFU and fly.

If you are shocked by the naivety of SWA on Int'l flying, imagine my surprise as a former Airtran 737 CPT that flew into those markets for years. The hell or high water comment was kinda of an inside joke, that SWA makes stuff way harder than it needs to be. I understand why that is now. And is a separate thread all together. But. Despite taking 5 years to get a new reservation system and other key issues taken care of. Int'l trips are now appearing on our boards. Also like I said on Dans thread. I don't decide when or where SWA flies. Marketing and higher ups do. Those are business decisions. What is cool though, is that instead of being an ATL CPT, in the next couple of years I'll be a HOU CPT and probably fly only Int'l trips. I'm down with that.

The hell or high water comment was kinda of an inside joke, that SWA makes stuff way harder than it needs to be. I understand why that is now. And is a separate thread all together.

Ok, I'm kinda curious about that. Care to explain it more? IMO it looks like it's part of the vulgar way swa does business. Things go wrong at USAir and SWA goes into PHL. Same with UAL in DEN. They pimp these Texas airport deals like an unscrupulous lawyer. All SWA does is wait for something to go wrong for some other airline's employee group, and then they move in. Is that what passes for "warrior spirit?!" And is there a a worse pilot group out there for cheerleading? Has there ever been?

I'm really ready for the lip service to end. Anybody remember Chase getting on here and announcing SWA's grand entrance into Mexico service? It included a request he had for info on how to do ETOPS across the Gulf (wtf?). That was almost a decade ago. Just stfu and get the flying done SWA. I've been going to BOG (and others) for many years and hear JetBlue and Spirit down there doing work. No mouth, no BS, no trickery, just work. They've hung out their shingle, rolled up their sleeves, and got to business. Shoot AirTran did more in 16 years than SWA will do in 50. F-ing airline can't do anything unless some other employee group is getting hosed. AND their proud of that!!

Latest resources

Back