• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest's Artful Approach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are too many "x-factors". There are too many FE/FOs, there are too many people without the 1000 or 1300 turbine PIC or what ever the number is now, there are too many people who have interviewed with SWA 1, 2, or 3 times already and did not get hired.
"SWA will never codeshare with an airline."

"SWA will never fly to PHL or DEN."

"SWA will never have a frequent flier program."

"SWA will never share a frequent flier program."

"SWA will never say never."

SWA management will do whatever they think they need to do to survive and prosper.

P.S. I know that ATA has our 10% of characters but I assure you so does SWA and they know how to take care of them. I have never applied to SWA but just because SWA didn't hire an ATA pilot I don't include them in the undesirable lot.

Last edited:
Mugs - your not on my list Good or bad. I don't think that much about you. Which could be a good thing for you.

xanderman said:
Just be a man and admit you sounded like an a$$hole when you made the, "They better not take any of our flying"! comment.

As soon as you can find where I made that quote, I will. I don't see ATA taking any of SWA's flying that we currently do. I am worried about possible whipsawing, like Pickle stated, being injected into either pilot group. Your ability to "read" into what I was posting is what prompted me to comment on your drinking. Or is it Southwest that you don't care for, so you take any chance to take some jabs. If so, please get that cleared by Mugs, and that other guy who quit SWA to go to AA, oh yea Big Slick. They seem to have the corner on the anti-SWA banter. And where is it that you work? :confused:

canyonblue said:
As soon as you can find where I made that quote, I will. I don't see ATA taking any of SWA's flying that we currently do. I am worried about possible whipsawing, like Pickle stated, being injected into either pilot group. Your ability to "read" into what I was posting is what prompted me to comment on your drinking. Or is it Southwest that you don't care for, so you take any chance to take some jabs. If so, please get that cleared by Mugs, and that other guy who quit SWA to go to AA, oh yea Big Slick. They seem to have the corner on the anti-SWA banter. And where is it that you work? :confused:

Yawn. How typical. Take the other side of an issue involving SWA, like the Wright Amendment, and you are automatically anti-SWA and the Flightinfo cult swoops in. I thought this forum was about debate. You guys really get wrapped around the axle attempting to do that. You know you work for an excellent company, so why get all bent out of shape? If I reacted the way you do day in and day out, I'd have triple your posts going wacko over other people's UAL opinions.

Quite frankly, a repeal of the WA might be a good thing for UAL. If it disrupts AMRs revenue stream at DFW, perhaps there would be less fight they could put up at places like ORD. Since my unbiased opinion is that I think the WA should remain in place, I stick with the argument I feel is correct on the subject. If that makes me a "hater" in your book, I could care less.

Mugs said:
Really? Heck I've peaked in on this board since 1997. I have to say that of all the responses I have seen, the one I got when I evidently ticked off one of your "SWAPA Bro's" took the cake. That of course was being informed that I had been "reported" to the guy keeping "the list" of "SWA haters" and would be added to that list. Unbelievable. The thought of one of you guys furiously entering screen names to "the list" after an evening on Flightinfo is just hilarious. Unfortunately in your world, taking the opposite side of an argument involving SWA makes you a "hater." Between that and "the list", it is very cult-like behavior.

How about the behavior of someone who jumps on every SWA thread and posts hateful often untrue statments? Is that rational behaior?

ivauir said:
How about the behavior of someone who jumps on every SWA thread and posts hateful often untrue statments? Is that rational behaior?

If I often post hateful and untrue statements on SWA threads as you claim, why haven't you lobbied the moderators to ban me then? Such alleged behavior, if true, should be grounds for dismissal. Why don't you get on that project instead of being so "rational" as the bookeeper of screen names for the Flightinfo SWA hater list?

Can I get SWA F/O banned for coming across like Jeff Spicoli?

I like this board for some of the industry news and whats going on within other airlines. You guys arguing on here is like talking in your sleep. It means nothing.

Anyone with over 200 posts on here has a screw loose. Deny it, but you do.

Much less the ones that have over a thousand.

I request to be put on the "SWA haters list". What would the chances be?

Let me clarify that I hate what SWA stands for, not necessarily ALL the employees who work their like others have accused me of.

But PLEASE put me on the list. I love being on lists because it means I am not a conformist and enjoy "sticking it to the man"!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back