• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Send in a dues form for a union who does not represent us yet. Yeah, I got right on that sh!t.
The letter from swapa said " we might represent you soon, so send in your dues NOW!"

So Pudge, you're going to allow someone to put the effort into mailing you a packet of "stuff", make hotel reservations, sim and other ground school reservations for you and who knows what else , and then quit the day before class??? If so, you really are a self entitled loser.

RV

So Pudge, you're going to allow someone to put the effort into mailing you a packet of "stuff", make hotel reservations, sim and other ground school reservations for you and who knows what else , and then quit the day before class??? If so, you really are a self entitled loser.

RV

I will be a buck , he will be in class ?

Send in a dues form for a union who does not represent us yet. Yeah, I got right on that sh!t.
The letter from swapa said " we might represent you soon, so send in your dues NOW!"

They didn't actually start taking out the dues early, they just held the forms until the NMB ruled so that they would be ready. Could they have been a bit more tactful about it? Sure, they seem to have a problem with that all the time. But getting the forms signed early did make sense.

Back on topic, the last newhire class should be showing up today to start class tomorrow. Please post any rumors or info from your class speakers indicating when hiring might resume. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back