• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See, that's what I'm talking about, Wave. Somebody points out that SWA was "outsourcing" the same as other carriers, and you write a long post explaining how Southwest customers buying tickets on our own Southwest website and flying on Volaris is not really the same as when other carriers do it. This is why so many people at other airlines have such a poor opinion of us.

Yeah, it's the same thing.

Wave forgets that the Corndogs outsourced plenty of flying to a B Scale carrier, invented by them! Who was it? It was AT. They paid them less to fly the same plane type for years now. Why did their union allow that? What a shame. DL/NW secured the same pay for same plane type (757s and 767s) during the joint contract, which was prior to the SLI.

I can't believe Wave can't see this obvious tragedy. They paid the AT guys less to fly the same plane on INTL routes initially that the Cornies couldn't fly themselves.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You're right nindiri.
It's exactly the same if you don't think about it

You make it sound like a gang war. Surely you realize that 99% of pilots come to work, then go home blissfully ignorant and hoping the paycheck cashes every few weeks.

Pcl,
When you tell us your last day of work I'll quit asking...

When is your last day?

Have you guys read your Executive blog emails and flight ops bulletin?

Everything PCL has predicted about negotiations is coming true. SWAPA is proving to be just as dysfunctional and inapt as the AirTran MEC.

Well if he doesn't send in his dues form like the other 100 or so, he will get a termination letter. That would be classic.

I signed that right away. No matter how much you hate your union, you should never be a freeloader. It's shameful if there really is that many who haven't signed.

Latest resources

Back