Southwest Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
God, he actually did it.

You can't even fathom a situation where your most junior pilot could have 15 days off a month and a decent qol can you, GL. No bitches here at all

Wow Wavey, if that's the case, you'd never lose anyone, right? Amazing! And I think you should make that a bag tag sticker: "No bitches here at all!"

Funny stuff. That AT 717 FO (6 year guy) I talked to who was sure he was going to OAK for a few months after switching to your side, and knowing he had a two leg commute from TPA, probably would disagree with you. But, according to you, everyone is happy in Corndog land. "No bitches there at all..."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You'd be lying though

I don't have to lie Wavey, and your statement about "No bitches here" totally disregards people who commute, who have to stay on reserve longer or have worse trips (not all of your trips have 2 leg days, are commutable, etc). You sound like the one who could be lying, or just plain delusional. The latter seems most likely. You forgot about all the AT pilots who now need to commute thanks to huge ATL displacements and then allowing ATL to be rebid for everyone (normally in arbitration there would be a no bump and flush type award for a certain amount of years, butttttttttttt, you didn't do that..... )

You're delusional Wavey, and Red is pure NUTS!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Funny stuff. That AT 717 FO (6 year guy) I talked to who was sure he was going to OAK for a few months after switching to your side, and knowing he had a two leg commute from TPA, probably would disagree with you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Complete BS. I am junior to him and can hold a line in any domicile except ATL and MCO and possibly MDW. I've flown with CAs who have said the same OAK quote. The only reason they'll be in OAK is by choice or they are in the last transition class and there are no other domiciles available.

Phred

Complete BS. I am junior to him and can hold a line in any domicile except ATL and MCO and possibly MDW. I've flown with CAs who have said the same OAK quote. The only reason they'll be in OAK is by choice or they are in the last transition class and there are no other domiciles available.

Phred

Same here Phlinstone. Genny tries to pull out some bogus story to sell his 20 thousandth post. But yet he can't cover the fact that Delta narrowbody lines suck. No real rig (4 day trips that pay 20....un-f'n believable). Got to LUV those 3 hour terminal sits at Ma Delta. What a waste of a day.

Do they have a section in newhire training at DL dedicated to the 'Delta Terminal Walk'? You know, review the hat and double breasted blazer requirements for your ground time? Don't forget to review the weather packet in front of the customers at the podium so they all know your SkyGods. Haha.

Hey Scoot, did you pay for ANY ratings? Or did you get them free thru the gubment with a multi-year commitment? We all pay dude, one way or the other.

Keep on criticizing SWA circa 2004 GL

You got some dated info there homie

Latest resources

Back