Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then leave ASS.........We didn't want you and we don't need you...

^^^ not indicative of the vast majority of us^^ we just want the complaining! bc there were thousands of us who we're affected by this as well.
The post above is clearly from an angry teen.

I think Wave is right. We should buy a round for everyone... but you have to promise to quit yelling at each other.. and no pointing your fingers across the table. :D

All the finger pointing needs to be to GK! Both sides had detriments thrust upon them from his actions. Let's now work together to improve the CBA to overcome those detriments.

All good posts above...Well most of them...I too wish we had an opportunity to vote on AIP 1. Wrong people in office at the wrong time in my opinion. But I really don't want to debate that again, its over and done with.

Happy Fathers day to everyone!

RV

All good posts above...Well most of them...I too wish we had an opportunity to vote on AIP 1. Wrong people in office at the wrong time in my opinion. But I really don't want to debate that again, its over and done with.

RV

Suck it up dude, you won the lotto. Don't forget it. You even get to fly the game changer now. If you bid PHX maybe the Captain will let you touch the tiller.

Last edited:

RV

AIP 1 was a wet dick slap to the face. #2 was a full on prison rape.

Latest resources

Back