Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eh, definitely a weird diatribe, but there's a lot of truth in it, too. I've seen an awful lot of pathetic 40-somethings hitting on the 21 year old stews at the bar who are obviously very uninterested and very uncomfortable. If you're worried about the PC police, maybe it's because you need to learn to keep it in your pants. Not saying that there aren't legitimate cases of guys being accused of things they didn't do, but the vast majority of the time, the guy was just being a creepy weirdo.

This happens in every day life. Why would you ever think it is just about pilots?

Move on to your next life and find out.

This happens in every day life. Why would you ever think it is just about pilots?

Move on to your next life and find out.

Who said it was just pilots?

You did!

Stews???

For the love of Pete......

I didn't say it was just limited to pilots. We were merely talking about pilots. Because, you know, this is a pilot forum. :rolleyes:

With all due respect.....you're really full of yourself. I bet everytime you pass the mirror you give a little "gunshot" at yourself to show how much you admire yourself.

Is this where I say "yessir" and you say "I like that in a pilot.."??

And Ty, am I going to have to post my hotel room workout again- ?? Nothing beats that little gem!;)

Eh, definitely a weird diatribe, but there's a lot of truth in it, too. I've seen an awful lot of pathetic 40-somethings hitting on the 21 year old stews at the bar who are obviously very uninterested and very uncomfortable. If you're worried about the PC police, maybe it's because you need to learn to keep it in your pants. Not saying that there aren't legitimate cases of guys being accused of things they didn't do, but the vast majority of the time, the guy was just being a creepy weirdo.

"21 year old stews"?

What the hell airline do YOU work for? :rolleyes:

Bubba

Latest resources

Back