Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank God is right!

It is your choice so the hand of god has nothing to do with the fact you will stay far away from this great company.

I prayed that you would not choose to work here and god answered my prayers so........

THANK GOD!!!!

From what I've heard from our former FAs who have transitioned, a lot of them aren't so nice once they find out that you're not "real" SWA.

C'mon pcl
You're better than that.
Way to go full Fox News reporting what you "heard" that can't be verified
In other news I "heard" that air tran flight crew have no genitalia.
I did "hear" that pcl.
(Please don't verify)

Air tran people are treated great- your bubble is getting smaller;)

Not claiming that it's true of all of them, wave, but I've heard enough stories where the old axiom "where there's smoke, there's fire" holds some weight.

:rolleyes:Or they're spring loaded to experience what's in their own mind. Creation. How existential.

From what I've heard from our former FAs who have transitioned, a lot of them aren't so nice once they find out that you're not "real" SWA.

Wow, less than harmonious initial relations from merged work groups! No one could ever have seen that coming since this is surely the first time that has ever happened.

Pcl

Why do all of the Air Tran guys I fly with when I ask about you respond that your a ******************************?

When is your last day again?

Hey todd....I agree the way we were treated in the SLI was horrible but since I have been over on the SW side, The pilots and Fa's have been much nicer than AT and a pleasure to fly with. I've had AT folks not realize I'm former AT give me the brush off. I know you're not gonna cross over but life over here is more pleasurable. Sorry brother 110 trips and 17 days off ain't so bad. On the other hand..yes my bidding power is about zero. Though you seem to have your own blow out misconceptions of life over here to justify your decision to never come over.

:rolleyes:Or they're spring loaded to experience what's in their own mind. Creation. How existential.

I suppose that's possible. When you $hit on people, you should expect them to not be very happy about it.

I suppose that's possible. When you $hit on people, you should expect them to not be very happy about it.

Like how many AT pilots felt like you $hit on them?

You will live the rest of your life every day thinking how many loath you.

Its never too late to repent.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back